Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

So I'm going to finally run my junk at summit motorsports park tonight for test n tune. So my question is, what is the best way to get there from east Ohio, (Chardon). 90 to 71 or 271 to 480? Is there better way? Once at the track is there a certain gate that I'm suppose to use? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
You will want to use the gate on Rt. 601 (the road than runs parallel to the track). They only use the gate on Rt. 18 for big events. See you there.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I'd take 480 to 10 / 20, After wakeman, look for 601 south (there is a sign), and your right there. Careful thru wakeman... cops are tough.

The entry gate will probably be right on 601 (look for staff or people) or you may need to go to 18, turn right, and enter off of 18.

The large lot across the track on 18 is "Linders", where there is entry to the larger event.

Have fun, it's an amazing facility.

treed:rolleyes:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, thanks for the warning about Wakeman. Definitely dont want a ticket. Should be some good air tonight. Do they run a gamblers race on Fridays?

·
Registered
509 Posts
i don't know about others that race at Thompson and Norwalk but my car runs a tenth to a tenth and a half quicker at Norwalk with the same 60ft.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
:cool:
i don't know about others that race at Thompson and Norwalk but my car runs a tenth to a tenth and a half quicker at Norwalk with the same 60ft.
1,250' (381 m)
Thompson Township, Elevation

1,227 ft (374 m
QCR Salem ohio, Elevation.

Elevation
719 ft (219 m)
Norwalk ohio

:cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even though mother nature had her way it was a good time. That facility is very nice. I will for sure be back. At first I thought I was at a Olds convention or something. Some very cool cars there. Thanks again for the heads up about Wakeman.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts