Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're from the Detroit or Michigan/Ohio area, you have several choices this weekend for motorsports.

Friday and Saturday at US 131 in Martin, Michigan we have the Northern Nationals featuring Dom Lagana, Clay Millican, Larry Dixon and Pat Dakin, as well as nostalgia front engine dragsters and nostalgia funny cars. Click Here For Event Info

Saturday Night Under Fire in Norwalk featuring John Force, Robert Hight, Ron Capps, Cruz Pedregon, Dale Creasy Jr. and Tim Wilkerson. Also Bob Motz as well as a bunch of Jet Dragsters. The night will end with one of the most badass fireworks shows you'll see anywhere. Click Here For Event Info

Also on Saturday a little more local to Detroit, Leah Pritchett and Matt Hagan will be doing burnouts on Woodward Avenue in their Fuel cars. This is part of the weekend long Roadkill Nights prelude to the Woodward Dream Cruise. Click Here For Event Schedule

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'll be at Martin helping Dom defend his title.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Tornado Touches Ground, But It's All Systems Go for 42nd Annual Kelly Night Under Fire
The damage is manageable, and the event will go on as planned on Saturday, Aug. 10.
A few hours ago, a tornado touched down at Summit Motorsports Park and surrounding areas, and while there is some damage, all hands are on deck to make repairs before the highly anticipated 42nd Annual Kelly Night Under Fire, this Saturday, Aug. 10 at Summit Motorsports Park, and it will be all systems go for the fiery show. "We appreciate the concern and the outpouring of support we have received," said Bill Bader Jr., Summit Motorsports Park president. "We will be 100 percent ready for this great event." - Mary Lendzion

Gosh they have had the worst luck with weather this year

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
very sorry to hear Norwalk had a tornado. I was just there the week before for 4 days. Hope the ice cream store survived. Birdtracker

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thumbs up to the Lagana boys!!!!!

Twilight Zone Racing!!!!!

Nitro Ninja!!!! ;)

Big fan from Empire State Nationals years and E Town.

Man you all have it great for drag race overload out there this weekend.

Get out and support!!!!!
It's the beginning of a 6 race weekend swing for me. 131 (Dom) Brainerd (Billy) Cordova (Dom) Indy (Billy) back to 131 with Dom and then onto Reading with Dom. LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
very sorry to hear Norwalk had a tornado. I was just there the week before for 4 days. Hope the ice cream store survived. Birdtracker
Haven't heard much about any serious damage so I'm assuming it's all good. I'll find out Friday afternoon

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
It's the beginning of a 6 race weekend swing for me. 131 (Dom) Brainerd (Billy) Cordova (Dom) Indy (Billy) back to 131 with Dom and then onto Reading with Dom. LOL!!!
Thanks for reminding about Doms Nitro Ninja.

Always a fan of them Laganas.

Their dad is definitely very proud looking down over them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts