Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many more times do we have to listen to those neanderthals threaten everyone again and again before we just go in there and wipe those arrogant assholes off the face of the earth?

I mean what's it going to take to bring down an Army of 14 guys in togas, 5 rickshaws, 3 rowboats and a fucking kite?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Not that easy, dude. They have nukes and are apparently stupid enough to use them. A war with them would not last long but ALOT of civilians would die somewhere.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
North Korea has one of the largest standing armies on the face of the planet, second only to China (see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_troops). Far from "14 guys in togas", they have almost 6 million, almost twice as many as the US. The vast majority of the country's GNP goes into the military. We already tried to "bring them down" in the 50s with the entire might of both the US and South Korean armies and look what happened.

The guy is the dorky kid from high school that could only get attention by being a total a-hole. All we have to do is bop him on the head every few years and the country will rot away from the inside.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not that easy, dude. They have nukes and are apparently stupid enough to use them. A war with them would not last long but ALOT of civilians would die somewhere.
Yea, I know it's not, but man I am so sick of those assholes threatening everyone like the schoolyard bully.

·
16,312 Posts
Kim Jong-il has said if anyone attacks he will wipe Seoul away. He is a sick, twisted man. I watched a show on Discovery talking about how he tortures his own people. One of the leaders that tortured people escaped and told how they would put families in gas chambers and fill it with experimental gases and watch the parents try and breath their last breaths into the babies mouths to try and keep them alive.

A formal attack may not work but someone like Executive Outcomes should be contracted for sure.

·
Registered
538 Posts
NK has over 100,000 special forces troops alone. They have a huge amount of regular troops and hardened bunkers have been built for years because they expect another war some day. They also have found BIG tunnels under the DMZ that could get their troops into SK with no problem. How many other tunnels are there that we didnt find ? Ive read that they only have enough ammunition for a 6 month conflict though. Google NK. Pretty interesting reading. Kims fucked up.

·
Registered
388 Posts
6 million troops and no way to get anywhere:confused:....ships, planes??
They are 6 million brainwashed soldiers and willing to die for that nut. They wont fight conventionally. It would be no different from the people we are fighting in the middle east. Cannot defeat people willing to die for what they believe in, no matter how they do it. We fought them once and dont think its a good idea to get involved again.

And your right, the will bloe Seoul off the f'n map. Just like Iran would do to Israel if anyone tried to invade them.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
We already tried to "bring them down" in the 50s with the entire might of both the US and South Korean armies and look what happened.
What happened is the UN got involved, and wouldn't let us defeat the North Korean communists.

-Brad

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
China has significantly stepped away from NK in the last 20 years or so. I don't think they would actively support them. Economically they're too tied into the west now.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
China has significantly stepped away from NK in the last 20 years or so. I don't think they would actively support them. Economically they're too tied into the west now.
Damn, I hope you're right.

NK has been itching for a war for a long time and now they are manufaturing reasons. I believe they see a weakness in America due to Obama's piss poor foriegn policy and they see an opportunity to strike without a real threat of retaliation from the US.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts