Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
It always is! Will you be there?
Yes I will be there...on my way there right now ! I'm not racing, just crewing on Craig Pio Turbo Vette. Weather looks awesome and can't wait to see all the other NE Pro Mod Teams that make up this great association.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I wish we could make one of these races but nothing is lining up right for us

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Yes I will be there...on my way there right now ! I'm not racing, just crewing on Craig Pio Turbo Vette. Weather looks awesome and can't wait to see all the other NE Pro Mod Teams that make up this great association.
Cool deal Dave. Have a safe trip coming down. Looking forward to seeing bringing the pro nitrous car back out.

·
11,821 Posts
Hello all....Pro Mods are in the lanes for Q1. We get one session tonight
Then 2 more tomorrow. Elims start Sat evening...great Friday night crowd here.

·
11,821 Posts
After Q1 #1 Craig Pio 5.98 @ 250 mph

:cool:
Special thanks to you & Matt... One day in your shop & somehow car now goes .990, .987 & .984. Not bad for a legal type turbo car & many thanks to you guys for the help. Big thank you also goes out to Chris Bell for both Strut & Shock Valving...thank you !

We are most grateful for having our crew chief Mr Josh Mccullend of Georgia back after a brief illness....Josh is Awesome.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Great job to team PIO and SCRIBA running 5.90's in the 1st qualifyer.

Dave nice talking with you as well.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
anybody there already, who can give a car count? thanks! debating on P/Ms or Cecil tonight for 10.5
You wouldent be the RNB racing from charles county Md would you? Motocross vendor?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts