Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOP race this saturday at Owingsville! this is the last NOP race for the year, championships will be won and hearts will be broken. Anybody going?
outlaw 10.5
outlaw 8.5
True street
5.50 index
6.50 index
7.50 index.

www.headsupdragracing.com for more details.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
if milan rains out, this might be an option. is that track usually good?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the people at the track are very nice and do a real good job with track prep. I see a lot of 8.5 cars on the rear bumper.

·
Registered
360 Posts
im in

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats to all the champions from this seasons NOP heads up series.
Brian Keller / SSO
Tim Casto / True Street
David Pouw / Outlaw 8.5
Johnathan Insley / 6.50 index
Issac Young / 7.50 index

Also congrats to Rob Mounce on his second place finish for the season! Congrats buddy..

·
green to go
2,147 Posts
Brian Keller / SSO
Tim Casto / True Street
David Pouw / Outlaw 8.5
Issac Young / 7.50 index

Also congrats to Rob Mounce on his second place finish for the season! Congrats buddy..
Look at that.....Burrhead 7.50champ...congrats to all the winners

·
Registered
188 Posts
Brian Keller / SSO
Tim Casto / True Street
David Pouw / Outlaw 8.5
Issac Young / 7.50 index

Thanks Greg, means alot sorry I didnt get to hang out alot first time I ever drove that car,Was Sat so i got No2 big block in 1 pass to figure it out LOL.. It would not of been that eazy if it were not for friends help ... Nop Owingsville was the most fun I had all season..thanks to Team Metcalf and my brother .. pm me you number agin ... {THANKS JIM NOP}

·
Registered
188 Posts
I sure did Craig... Greg big props on your 3rd place points know you work hard all season....

·
Registered
360 Posts
the n.o.p was the most fun racing in years.i couldnt keep the truck off the bumper long enough to win the championship but thats how it is.no dought Jims races will grow he is a standup guy.im gona run some 8.5 stuff the rest of the year but ill be back with n.o.p next year. great job to all the champs

·
Registered
245 Posts
the n.o.p was the most fun racing in years.i couldnt keep the truck off the bumper long enough to win the championship but thats how it is.no dought Jims races will grow he is a standup guy.im gona run some 8.5 stuff the rest of the year but ill be back with n.o.p next year. great job to all the champs
Yep good times. Need more support for this series to make it grow. Jim is the best promoter we have been associated with in the 7 years we have been racing the 8.5 tire class. If we could have gotten the wedding stopped Jim would have had more money for this and to buy our car. lol:cool:

·
3,084 Posts
gotta start somewhere!
I promise if diesel goes down next year I will come down! LOL
I would like to make a couple, just need a pair of wheels and tires. I enjoyed 8.5 racing at London the one time I got to go. Its just a helluva hike for me.

·
Registered
901 Posts
got a 8.5 race in hardingburg this sat and londons next sat so if you need a set of 8.5 tires to use text me got some test tires laying around !!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks to Jim for putting on a great series and taking good care of his racers!
Don't think ill defend my 6.50 title next year, I'm looking to move up in class.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts