Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non believers; what would convince you that god exisits?

3M views 63K replies 630 participants last post by  VSAdmin 
#1 ·
Some have said :

"For those who don't believe, no amount of proof will suffice."

If you are a non-believer, what would change your mind?

#58,322 ·
Do you not understand the quote feature ? Did I quote you ?

Why are you typing to me ? You're an idiot, I don't give a fuck what you think.
You don't give a fuck? Really?!? If that's true, why are you responding?

I'm pointing out that you clearly don't understand either side of this argument. Your post implies that non-believers don't believe because the Bible is just a "book". Do you know that all books can be classified in two different categories, fiction and non-fiction? Do you know how to differentiate between the two?

#58,323 ·
Believe that I'm going to die? Sure

Believe in a sky daddy? I'm at 32 years being an atheist. During that time I have challenged my beliefs. Deconstructed them. Used life experience to see if anything in them has changed. During that time not a single time have I seen anything that made me believe in any god & certainly not the christian one. Quite simply it does not meet the burden of proof while using the Scientific Method. Essentially it can't. Since it doesn't it isn't something I will ever believe in. I did at one time. Until I was 14 I was devout. I know what is in that faith. I reject it utterly.

If it does turn out that I'm wrong, fine. I'd love to give the fucker a piece of my mind & would gladly accept an eternity in hell for it.
I'm sorry for your pain brother. Just be careful what you "think" you know, in this area of your life as well as others. Peace.

#58,324 ·
I'm sorry for your pain brother. Just be careful what you "think" you know, in this area of your life as well as others. Peace.

I urge the same of you & anyone.

Look at your beliefs with as much of a non biased, critical mind as you can. Challenge your beliefs. Argue the point diametrically opposed from your own. Only then will you know what you truly believe in & if that belief is logically consistent.

#58,336 ·
My "go to" for brainwashed religious hacks is "get god to swing by a childrens cancer ward in his free time, since he has time to look after (insert what you thanked god for here).

I had this brainwashed chick on Facebook tell me "god is already in the cancer ward, god does not bring sickness." That is some fucked up shit right there....FUCKED UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.