Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
62661 - 62666 of 62666 Posts

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
And oh, talk about a straw man argument. You just set yourself up like the Troll Jbone earlier today. You must be getting weary
It seems this is something else you don’t understand. Let’s make a list.

Things that RamblerRacer doesn’t understand;

1) The Bible
2) A Straw man argument
3) A Circular argument

Anything else we should add?

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Just what have I “set myself up” with?

Before you answer that, give the class your presentation on circular argumentation.

And lastly, if you’re going to insist I’m a troll, henceforth I’ll be referring to you as a pedophile, or worse, a pederast.:)
Wow, now you have jumped the shark. In reality you are guilty of liable. This post is a true indication of your character. And this post will be reported.

and there it is, quoted so you cant edit it away. You have let your emotions get the better of you. The true indication of a week argument and even weaker debater No further contact will be made with you. You are psychotic

Good Day.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,998 Posts
Wow, now you have jumped the shark. In reality you are guilty of liable. This post is a true indication of your character. And this post will be reported.

and there it is, quoted so you cant edit it away. You have let your emotions get the better of you. The true indication of a week argument and even weaker debater No further contact will be made with you. You are psychotic

Good Day.
I think you mean libel, idiot. Then again you show a propensity for not having a firm grasp on the topic at hand.

Seems like you think its all fun and games to call me a troll. So you are guilty of the same thing, as I am not a troll.

So report away. I may do the same, if I can ever stop laughing at you. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
I think you mean libel, idiot. Then again you show a propensity for not having a firm grasp on the topic at hand.

Seems like you think its all fun and games to call me a troll. So you are guilty of the same thing, as I am not a troll.

So report away. I may do the same, if I can ever stop laughing at you. :ROFLMAO:

Take it easy, I think he’s losing it. We don’t want to be responsible for creating a future mass shooter. :oops: :oops::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
30,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62,665 ·
The "selling" of a daughter is in the sense an arranged marraige and only acted on again in times of extreme economic distress by a father that cannot provide for his family. Women at the time had no rights and no means of survival outside of a family, and the practice was to provide security for the woman. They were to have all the rights and benefits of a wife.

Again, you might not like it but that is the nature of the agreement. The woman was not allowed to leave as a woman was not to divorce either. And keep in mind, the father sought out an acceptable person for the arraingment. They wre not just handed over to a high bidder.

You know, the three of you might just benefit from doing a little research on your own. Except your narrow little minds cant even begin grasp that the economic arrangement described is not as sinister as you need to believe it is.
I must have missed that part of the bible, can you post the reference?
Are you saying the word of god was only targeted toward the specific people in that region and time?

62661 - 62666 of 62666 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.