Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 62666 Posts

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,441 Posts
Some have said :

"For those who don't believe, no amount of proof will suffice."

If you are a non-believer, what would change your mind?
Real proof of existence would do it for me

Praying for a sick relative and having them recover isn't proof BTW.......You could pray to a concrete block and have the same result

·
Banned
23,357 Posts
If he fixed all his phuck ups, that would be a good start.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
A simple "pssssst , I'm real" would suffice ...... if it was real or an hallucination .... either one and I'd be on board ! ...... apparently that's to much to ask from the almighty . :rolleyes:

·
Reality Rules
2,951 Posts
All you need to do is learn to read for yourself, study a bit of true history and it will all be plain to you cunts.

One thing for the guy who wants to see his dead grandparents to believe. If you understand the Bible, your dumb ass would KNOW it is not possible to see ANY dead people. That's how you can rest assured that Joseph Smith and his bad of merry goofballs are wrong.

Fulfilled prophecy makes you all look silly.

Funny thing is, schmidt is a know liar and conniver. He doesn't read for himself. He is a "follower" of idiots like colbert and that other twat on the comedy channel.

schmidt=fucking loser

·
½>•©£µ€x15%= 632ci
9,504 Posts
So let me get this straight . The op has never once questioned a book thats been written 2000 years ago. In a world region that STILL can't get along? Is constantly at war AND beheads people for fun in the year 2014? WHAT THE FUCK? Just answer me this . Where would Christianity be without the REAL brutality of the crusades?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
All you need to do is learn to read for yourself, study a bit of true history and it will all be plain to you cunts.

One thing for the guy who wants to see his dead grandparents to believe. If you understand the Bible, your dumb ass would KNOW it is not possible to see ANY dead people. That's how you can rest assured that Joseph Smith and his bad of merry goofballs are wrong.

Funny thing is, schmidt is a know liar and conniver. He doesn't read for himself. He is a "follower" of idiots like colbert and that other twat on the comedy channel.

schmidt=fucking loser
As much as I hate to agree with this guy, he's exactly right. Most of you peckerheads have posted how credible the Area 51 guy is in the Alien thread and now believe in Aliens. I guess 90% of our presidents and founding fathers who believed in God are not credible, bunch of trolls.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts

schmidt=fucking loser
So sad and pathetic. You're just so sure of your completely thoughtless world view.

·
JACKASS
5,262 Posts
Why? I've taken the time to consider world views and found the religious ones lacking. Dumbshits like you and the deranged retard above are just believing what the brainwashing told you.
Hey man, it's your story, tell it however you want to, lol.
I'd still like to see your credentials of your area of expertise though.
Or did they quit giving out happy meal diplomas at McDonalds school?

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,171 Posts
Why do you care what they believe?
Worry about what you believe.
Is this type of wisdom what convinced you to take that "glamour shot" in your avatar?

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
So you believe in aliens? Wait. Wrong thread.
Where did i say that?(in the other thread)

Though given the universes size, aliens have to exist in one form or the other. I just don't buy the aliens coming to earth bit.(However i will note, even the claim of aliens coming to earth is about a million times more likely than any religion being right about their god)

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Hey man, it's your story, tell it however you want to, lol.
I'd still like to see your credentials of your area of expertise though.
Or did they quit giving out happy meal diplomas at McDonalds school?
So in your small mind, its impossible to understand the flaws of your very very simple religion without some credentials?

You are just as fucking moronic as dart.

And what did you get a degree in?? ditch digging?

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
So in your small mind, its impossible to understand the flaws of your very very simple religion without some credentials?

You are just as fucking moronic as dart.

And what did you get a degree in?? ditch digging?
As i stated before, take your big fucking mouth to a muslim board and talk shit about religion. YOU WONT BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY!

21 - 40 of 62666 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.