Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 650 Posts

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
A relative or two to come see me, sit down, have a conversation and splain things to me.

Of course, these would have to be dead relatives. :p

You get my dead grandparents to come see me in person, and my ass is paying attention. Muy pronto!

·
6,830 Posts
I would have to see "god " face to face . Have him materialize right in front of me .
How would you know it was "him", not George Burns?

·
6,830 Posts

·
6,830 Posts
Who would win in a race? A religious man with God running as his copilot, or an Atheist/Agnostic with common sense as his copilot? Both running the same combo of course.

·
6,830 Posts
I am not qualified to answer your question they way you worded it because I am a believer.

But the thing that every person who has opened their heart to God knows is you can feel his presence working in your life, you feel his spirit and it is all the evidence you need.

I can understand some of you guys don't believe but some of you on here get off on ridiculing believers which really shows your real character .
If an uncle, brother, whatever in your family came home and started talking about his invisible friend Alfred, you'd do nothing? Went on and on about him, how he laid out the path to a great life, yet he lived in his head only. That's acceptable to you?

·
6,830 Posts
I find must believers need god so they have something to fall back on when they fuckup. It's a safety net for not manning up to there failures. The biggest fuckups just become born again and all is erased from the past. Just like the dude across the street from that preaches the good word all the time. I found on the sex offenders list lmfao.
You are such an asshole for saying that. Don't you know you could hurt someone's feelings?!?!?! Heavens Nevins!!!

·
6,830 Posts
I got a fuckin headache...

·
6,830 Posts
Nova dan, all of my family and the wife's family are bible thumpers. There some of the biggest assholes you could ever meet. Selfish, self centered, greedy etc etc that you could ever meet. I could write a novel at the back stabbing shit I have seen over the yrs. when the grandma died it was a lawyer war to see who could more. It made sick I left and never talked to any of them again.

I guess it comes down to there's a point where ya can't stand the fake bullshit anymore? For me, I won't say anything in front of someone's kids. I'll get up and leave the room or whatever if religion talk starts and I'm asked what my thoughts are. But if it's only adults in the room? Katie bar the door...I got no problem telling a grown adult their batshit crazy for believing in all that shit.

My girlfriends family all believe in God. Her dad is over the top born again. Her sisters don't say much at all, her one nephew is into the church. Her one brother in law has never said a word about religion, but when her father says a prayer at meals we look at each other in an awkward way as if to say "is this over yet"? But he's never said a word about it. It's come up a couple times that I don't believe. I just confirm that is true and say nothing more. It's not my place to go forward. But if pressed to express my thoughts, I'd tell them (out of earshot of their kids) I think their all nuts. And I'll deal with the end result of that. Life is too short to pretend that crazy ain't crazy.

·
6,830 Posts
I know you'll just get a kick out of this but, when you join a place like this and you converse with people daily that you've never met its inevitable that your going to try to form some kind of opinion about what the person behind the key board is like. In the last few days you truly have shown that you must be a special kind of dirt bag. I mean any shred of common decency goes out the window just because your on the interwebs? I'm sure you'll say your just board and not serious, but your sense of humor shows you must be a real douche bag. If you need attention so bad try getting a life outside of TOBT dude.
If you think because I think you having invisible friends is crazy, and that makes me a dirtbag, so be it. But then you're just crazier than I thought. Go get some help.

How many voices do you hear in your head exactly anyway?

·
6,830 Posts
No I think a grown man that thinks your sense of humor is funny has to be immature and pathetic, being funny is one thing, being totally disrespectful about something so many people take serious makes you no different than posters like fuck-me-running and his hate of blacks. Really a grown man that posts shit like you do is pathetic, but whatever, I'm not getting drug into a grade school pissing contest with a fourteen year old. I have a family to go spend time with you can stay here and garner all the attention you want from childish one liners, good night.
YOU HAVE A PRETEND FRIEND YOU CHILDISH MOTHER FUCKER!!! HOW IS THAT NOT THE MOST IMMATURE OF ALL???

I'll repeat myself. If you were a child and or retarded it would be okay, but you are a mother fucking adult. That means no pretend friends anymore! Holy shit you have got to be kidding with this shit.

·
6,830 Posts

·
6,830 Posts
So all the non believers think they are so special that God himself needs to prove anything too you ? Just wait your turn and you will find out ! I pray that he is merciful enough to even let you all in heaven .
Shaking my head...I don't believe in your pretend friend. I'm not waiting for someone's pretend friend to "show me a sign". That would make me bat shit crazy like you.

Don't believe in heaven/hell. Not scared of the boogy man. Enough already, grow the fuck up.

·
6,830 Posts
Just remember guys that this is being said by someone who's greatest accomplishment in the last few weeks is starting threads about; Lets see your blumpkins, How to get your own cock in your mouth and Sharting at the dinner table. So yeah he would be the go to guy on bat shit crazy, LMAO.
You want to fuck me and you know it.

·
6,830 Posts

·
6,830 Posts
You don't live in the real world, you live in your perception of the real world with your rules of logic and boundaries that you seldom if ever step out of.

We aren't dealing in absolutes here, although you would be more comfortable with your limits in place.

This is really simple. I have no proof that another planet in the universe has life on it. However, the odds are that that planet does exist.

Put that in your comfort zone and smoke it.
Hahaha...says the guy that has a pretend friend!!! Holy shit you guys are fucking delusional.

·
6,830 Posts
I don't think anyone's pushing anything, I'm not saying, Venomous you really should believe in God and save yourself from hell. Contrary, what I'm saying is, your a grown man, believe what you want to believe but because I do believe don't be assuming I'm a backwards pedophile who has imaginary friends and push my beliefs down everyone's throat. If you say I have thought about it and decided I do not believe in a creator, I'm all good. If you say I've thought about it and don't believe in a creator and those that do shouldn't because it's stupid and childish then that means your doing what you accuse us of, pushing your belief. You could just disagree without hurling insults.
So what you're saying is your little feelings are hurt we don't believe in your imaginary friend.

·
6,830 Posts
I apologize, I reread all your posts and you did not make insults, and I hope I have not come across as pushing anything. It's easy to get defensive when you got Nova Dans and Magnumdusters calling you a kook, pedophile, retard, idiot.....well you get the picture.
Damn, you really are butthurt to the core.

Mom, two guys on the internetz are makin fun of me...waaaaaaaaaa...

·
6,830 Posts
Nope, I just apologized to the guy cause I was wrong, just a decent thing to do, something I'm sure doesn't come naturally for you. Do you own a Nova, Nova Dan?
No, I sold it about a year ago.

Are those your luscious milks?

·
6,830 Posts
Everyone say hello to their invisible buddy for me at bedtime tonight :p

·
6,830 Posts
How about all you believers describe what your invisible friend looks like?

1 - 20 of 650 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.