Yellow Bullet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Aside from god descending down from his glorious heaven and showing his miraculous powers, nothing. Im not talkong about unexplainable physical anomalies that have an answer just not the technology to achieve it like the believers always try to push as proof.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Let's argue about it.

My premise is that the more something effects peoples lives, the better the chances are that it is real.

How many people believe in the tooth fairy, and does that belief have a significant effect on their lives?

Now let's apply the same test to belief in God.

Which has more of an effect on numbers of lives?

Science demands an honest answer from you.
so people who hear voices in their heads, and are complete nutcases because of it, is proof that the voices are real?

thats some dumb logic.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
My bad !

I am sorry that I did not supply proof that people believed in God or Jesus
before the events of the earths history were put in the Holy Bible for everyone to read . Not that they were there to witness the actual events or anything like that .

SORRY !!!!
how can they witness events that didnt happen?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
In the article, "Stephen Hawking: God did not create Universe", he is quoted as saying, "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist. It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going." http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11161493

So, what he is saying: In the beginning was nothing. Nothing happened to nothing and nothing magically exploded for no reason at all to make everything. This everything was created by nobody and everything magically became something. All of this something that came from nothing, started randomly blowing up all around the universe and making stardust. This stardust randomly gathered around in the universe and eventually made the earth. Then by mere chance humans evolved from the primordial ooz of the earths’ ground, which is from stardust. Makes perfect sense?
you guys will claim its impossible to make something from nothing but when asked where god came from you have no answer other then.... well, what is your answer to that anyways?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
The bible says that God has no beginning and no end.

Does that qualify kickedafordlately?Yes ?
the bible says.....

and you guys dont understand why we cant take you seriously in these discussions.

so god has just always been, and created everything from nothing, but its impossible for the universe to have created itself from nothing.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
You ask a question about God, then aren't happy when the answer references his book. Too bad for you, I guess.

Time and space aren't constant, this goes back to Einstein. Matter is capable of existing in different states, so what appears to have been nothing was probably something, IMO.
so now were making ground, you finally admit that everything we are could have come from "nothing" and not gods magical powers.

i knew you were reasonable.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Missed me huh Hitler? you just cant stay away, do you get all tingly when you think of me:-gay
deflecting his point i see. youre not subscribing to his agenda because its irrefutable truth, with evidence to back it up. what do you have to say about the millions upon millions killed in the name of god?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
so intent to find fault that you post this? hahahahaha.

Schmidt was not the one who made the point that I commented on it was 1970RS, bet you feel foolish now.

Advice, read, attempt to comprehend, read aloud again, then and only then attempt to make a point, you got a slightly better chance of making a valid one.
i know exactly who posted what, but schmidt called you out on it and i concured. again, what is your response to these christian led massacres? do you think god approved of them?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
you sir are full of it and an out right liar, anyone with an unbiased mind can clearly see that.

what I do find interesting and telling is that one of the atheist here who dared to differ from you guys was quickly set upon by you pack of jackals, theres all the proof any one needs, and everyone that reads it knows it.

lets see, proved schmidt to be dishonest, sorry no, an out right Liar, FACT!
same with k062693w liar, FACT.
done it once with you to 1970RS. FACT

guess thats why you are so incensed, all you guys got is hate and deception.

Carry on.
so not going to answer my question?

deflect deflect deflect.

all you got is insults and calling people liars on shit that cant even be lied about.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.