Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59931 Posts

·
Registered
26,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some have said :

"For those who don't believe, no amount of proof will suffice."

If you are a non-believer, what would change your mind?

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
A relative or two to come see me, sit down, have a conversation and splain things to me.

Of course, these would have to be dead relatives. :p

You get my dead grandparents to come see me in person, and my ass is paying attention. Muy pronto!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Aside from god descending down from his glorious heaven and showing his miraculous powers, nothing. Im not talkong about unexplainable physical anomalies that have an answer just not the technology to achieve it like the believers always try to push as proof.

·
JACKASS
5,085 Posts
FWIW, I've partied with all 18 of the aliens that work for the government. The oldest one is 250 and the youngest is 178, (and let me tell you these fuckers can party, lol) They all told me that God is real (they have partied with Him) and they said you atheist are fucked when Jesus comes back.

·
Registered
26,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I attended the first couple of years Skeptics Society meetings held at CalTech by Michael Shermer before he was well known.

On some meetings he would invite people to try to prove a paranormal claim, some of the people were really good, I couldn't figure out how they did some things. James Randi debunked every one of them.

The best one was a guy from the CIA that had a book case full of books, and someone from the audience would read some words from a randomly chosen book and he would say what book it was from, what page it was on and the line on the page etc.. He never explained how he did it.

What I learned from this is it is easy to be mislead by what you think you saw.

·
6,830 Posts
I would have to see "god " face to face . Have him materialize right in front of me .
How would you know it was "him", not George Burns?

·
6,830 Posts

·
½>•©£µ€x15%= 632ci
9,383 Posts
What would all you religious types talk about if everyone did get along?? How many people who preach would take in s homeless person? How many have molested children? How many get fucked by whores? But they believe and say sorry so its ok? Fuck them.

·
6,830 Posts
Who would win in a race? A religious man with God running as his copilot, or an Atheist/Agnostic with common sense as his copilot? Both running the same combo of course.

1 - 20 of 59931 Posts