Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the gates at 4 PM or are they an hour before that? I thought I remember reading that they started the last one a bit earlier but I didn't know if that was going to be the case for this one as well. I might actually be on time for once!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
And this will be there:

$200 to get in, need 4 cars. Winner gets $600 and the trophy, runner up gets their $200 back.

Unless we get 8 cars, then winner gets $1400.

Only rule is going to be 29.5" and smaller tire. Hopefully we get 4 or 8 cars.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Looks like the rain is gone for the day. I don't see anything on the radar but we got a TON of rain yesterday and last night....think it's a go today? :smt102

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like the rain is gone for the day. I don't see anything on the radar but we got a TON of rain yesterday and last night....think it's a go today? :smt102
It's clear tonight. Rain done for the day.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
And this will be there:

I won't be able to make this race, so LTLHOMER has volunteered to run the Grudge Ladder. He has the trophy.

If there is interest, it will work like this:

4 cars put in $200 each (Paid up front and non refundable)

Cars are paired up with names drawn from a hat.

Runner up gets their $200 back, winner gets $600 and the trophy.

We can run 4 or 8 cars if there's interest. If there is, winner will get $1400 and runner up will get thier money back.

Look for Sean (LTLHOMER) in a black turbo 4th gen Z28 and give him $200 if you'd like to enter.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Not sure but it was definitely pretty dead.
I came down around 4:30/5:00 and it was empty. I've only been to 5 or 6 No ET's but most of those have been jammed and rowdy, TONS of Grudge races.

I had to leave early due to a bee emergency :mad: but when I got home I turned on the Milan Cam and saw one bye run.

:smt102

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
That was the ONLY race??????????????? (both of which are hell for stout cars).
I sure hope the weather was the reason for the low turnout.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts