Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought they gave newengland a good lesson in how to play football. we,ll see if it keeps going but so far so good!!!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
phuck the bills.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
i thought they gave newengland a good lesson in how to play football. we,ll see if it keeps going but so far so good!!!!
I would say the Pats gave that game away!!!Brady made it real easy for the Bills to win that game with all those turn overs ....We will see next time they play

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would say the Pats gave that game away!!!Brady made it real easy for the Bills to win that game with all those turn overs ....We will see next time they play
i would say the bills made brady look bad. pats only scored 10pts in 2nd half to 24pts for bills. they beat two other good teams already.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Whatever makes it easier for ya...... The Bills out played your boys in the second half.

Go Buffalo!

·
Registered
13,281 Posts
BBTTFMF!

1st place in afc east!:drinkers:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

·
Customer User Titty
3,394 Posts
New England can't stop anybody from scoring.
True that. I'm a NE fan but hearing our own teams excuse that "We need to score more points" is BS!! If you can't win a game when you put 30+ points on the board offense isn't the phucking problem! You shouldn't have to depend on going out and scoring 40+ points to feel confident that you can win.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLIS!

:finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't watch much Canadian Football?

Pretty surprising they are doing this good so far. I don't ever see them on tv so I can't follow much of the team. Seen the QB in some highlight film he looks to be a top 20 guy.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
if they have a good year, i wont be surprised if everyone and their brother says they are a bills fan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts