Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Moderater
14,866 Posts
Saw this on YouTube..glad they are Okay!

Las1k
2 hours ago
JJ caught fire, crossed center, hit tricia and rolled. Tricia was sent into 3 mini van rental cars that were protecting light towers/camera equipment. As of 7:00pm Texas time they are both in the hospital in stable condition. I am unsure the extent of the injuries at this time”

·
Registered
12,310 Posts
Singlehandedly killing every Chevy 2 on the planet
They gotta go sometime. As long as everyone's OK, I'd rather see 'em wadded up in the weeds than rusted out in the weeds.

·
Former RJ instigator
44,103 Posts
That sucks, I hate to see anybody wad their shit up but that's racing, I'm glad they are okay and will live to race another day, Discovery will build new ones with a quickness, no worries there.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
That sucks, I hate to see anybody wad their shit up but that's racing, I'm glad they are okay and will live to race another day, Discovery will build new ones with a quickness, no worries there.
Agree, on both counts.

AAWW MAN! Hate seeing guys car's getting all busted up like that. Part of the deal, I get that, still sucks to see.

Glad that big mouth twat is OK, definitely don't wanna see anyone getting hurt.

Didn't he just recently bust up a couple of cars just like that? Or was it one of his Estrogen posse that did that? Seems this isn't the first time for him?

·
Registered
12,310 Posts
I bet there's a rental car company about to review the writing in their contract to see if they can hold Discovery liable for the vehicle damage. - I'm doubting their terms of use has "safety barrier for racing" in it.......lol
"Yeah, better give me the insurance..." :LOL:

·
Registered
672 Posts
These folks go through $200k or more race cars like 1 ply toilet paper. But I have questions... When will we see someone get killed ?, Why are they parking vehicles along the track ? (Have been for years) Are the racers still running around playing Hide n Go Seek from each other like children so they won't get called out ? And when will they stop promoting illegal street racing ? ... Yes yes - fucking Yes - I know they are in controlled conditions... but those controlled conditions are using rental cars and production vehicles as impact barriers and the crews running down the track are getting to the wrecks before the safety crews

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I bet there's a rental car company about to review the writing in their contract to see if they can hold Discovery liable for the vehicle damage. - I'm doubting their terms of use has "safety barrier for racing" in it.......lol
I’m always amazed at the cars parked right on the side of the road. It seems to have gotten better but you still see it from time to time.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts