Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK is being taken over and that is why they left the EU ( open borders).Muslims are taking over Birmingham,London ( first Muslim Mayor ) and this young lady' s city. A Government official warned the US to be careful,because this can happen to America. He said the only way out for England will be a civil war.
There is no reasoning with these people and the liberals and Democrats want to flood them in ?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Here is one for your short patience. You know you can move it forward .

·
Registered
25,367 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Those Islam fuckers better rethink shit over here . This ain't Europe , If the government doesn't get a grip on this shit it can spiral out of control fast , Once somebody starts to pop a cap in that ass and it becomes the normal thing to do and the mindset becomes ( Its us or them ) its on then. The way things are going now it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it started happening.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
X2, they have no idea!

Those Islam fuckers better rethink shit over here . This ain't Europe , If the government doesn't get a grip on this shit it can spiral out of control fast , Once somebody starts to pop a cap in that ass and it becomes the normal thing to do and the mindset becomes ( Its us or them ) its on then. The way things are going now it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it started happening.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Muslims have a Long -Long- Long Goal, out populate the Infidals, Inflitrate and Divide ? Bow 5 times a day to Meca ?

20 years and they will have 2 New generations of Jahadis in place and Ingrained with the Islamic Radicals concept, Infidals must DIE !

With 2 Generations of Leftwing Snowflakes, IT will be a Walkover-Surrender !

Was a good run, but ....:(

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Fuck those motherfuckers. I think it should be like hunting deer or rabbits. You come to America and start fuckkg with people it's game on.

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
I wish this would start sooner rather than later. They hate us, they want to kill us, they want to take control of everything and deny others their personal freedom.
Unfortunately, a lot of younger black Americans are falling for, and converting to Islam.
Islamic people only believe in death and violence, and their blatant attacks on women are becoming an epidemic.

And this is the behavior that the left is trying to bring here more and more.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
When shit really hits the proverbial fan I can only hope that my family can run through 1/2 the ammo we have before being run over ?

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Many seem to be trouble or turn their heads to the troublemakers within them.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Choot em! Every last fuckin one of em!

Like someones sig says on here "I learned all I need to know about Islam on 9/11..."

1 - 20 of 33 Posts