Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday morning at 7:30am this car rolled into the shop with no motor or trans, no turbo kit, no charge piping, the motor was still just a short block, and we didn't even has a trans....
As of last night we were waiting on some misc. fuel system fittings, a fuel pump belt, and some final welding...

Today we are mounting the trans cooler in the car, final welding the whole turbo system, finishing a little bit of wiring, and plumbing the new fuel system...
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
It won't fit in any class in LSX... Just going to go.. We are going to run local X275 or Ultimate Street stuff which does allow meth, and do some grudge stuff...
Well that makes much more sense then :p

Looking good.

What turbocharger did you go with?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
blow through C&S?
alky?
Cool! Good luck with it, something different. My experience with that carb on allky has been very good.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Is there a lot of x275 by us? Or ultimate street i may throw mine into one of those? Im on the south side of chicago. Thanks looks good!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Mdra and theres a few new classes starting up so ive heard

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Looks good to me! Thats the same thing I'm planning on doing, but I decided to pull the carb and front drive set up and go back EFI with mine. (Holley) Wanting to go with Methanol, no ic and an 88mm. Don't care to class race much so just gonna play.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Looks good to me! Thats the same thing I'm planning on doing, but I decided to pull the carb and front drive set up and go back EFI with mine. (Holley) Wanting to go with Methanol, no ic and an 88mm. Don't care to class race much so just gonna play.

·
The Cuban
2,806 Posts
Can't wait to see this car in action this weekend

1 - 20 of 34 Posts