Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #161

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

POST undeniable proof hornload.......because that post is total BULLSHIT!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

Thanks for the good laugh!!!! :smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044
They used our own Social Media against us. Trumphumpers too blind to see that.

Russian hackers got into a voting system in Florida. Check it out.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
LOL ... I listen to what he says.

Whitey fears people of color because that's that their King requires of them.

Catch the white dude at a Chicago gas station tell a Spanish-speaking woman to "go back to her country" yesterday? It was on the news.

'Merica .... trump's 'Merica

If you believe any white people fear people of color, you have probably never lived near people of color, or you're just stupid. To state whitey is afraid of colored people is in fact racist.

ANYONE who is here illegally......should leave. If you are in this country and won't or refuse to learn English and refuse to become part of our cultural melting pot.....you should leave. That's not racist nor is it xenophobic, it's an opinion.

My immigrant ancestors/family became part of the American society......even though they were treaded poorly due to their ethnicity. They learned the language, became contributing members of society and paid taxes. A couple are still alive too....and They are conservative Trump supporters. Does that make them xenophobic or racist?

Your arguments fall apart quickly when common sense is applied.

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
he must have mentioned idiots and we all know who took offense lmao
How did your racist hero and bigoted King, identify them?

·
my other car is a broom
22,797 Posts

they used social media to hack into a voting system?

is that what they told you? no wonder you can't get a job :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,370 Posts

You need to go recheck your story chief.......what you are saying is msm bullshit. You're dead wrong again

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Proof is all around you. You just refuse to acknowledge it.

Dude, my ass is lilly white.

The problem with a lotta whitey is that he is arrogant and lacks humility.
The problem is with leftist whitey.......white guilt. Do you have white guilt hornload?

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Those are opinions with no facts to back them up.

Rough day huh hornload?
The facts are in plain view. You just choose to ignore them.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
You and every person who voted for trump ..... voted with your EMOTIONS. Because your hero played to them.

And, that EMOTIONS' VOTE is going to repeat itself in next year's election.

Time to open your eyes and ears. People voted for Trump because they're tired of all the leftist bullshit coming from the libtards and Dems. The majority of the population doesn't care about global warming, LGBTQDHEFIPNT's, open borders, $15 minimum wages, and all the other crap the left tries to ram down everyones throats. They want jobs, a good economy, and to just get on with their daily lives. If you can't understand that, then it's no wonder you hate Trump.

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
If you believe any white people fear people of color, you have probably never lived near people of color, or you're just stupid. To state whitey is afraid of colored people is in fact racist.

ANYONE who is here illegally......should leave. If you are in this country and won't or refuse to learn English and refuse to become part of our cultural melting pot.....you should leave. That's not racist nor is it xenophobic, it's an opinion.

My immigrant ancestors/family became part of the American society......even though they were treaded poorly due to their ethnicity. They learned the language, became contributing members of society and paid taxes. A couple are still alive too....and They are conservative Trump supporters. Does that make them xenophobic or racist?

Your arguments fall apart quickly when common sense is applied.
So what does ^^^^^^ all that, have to do with him attacking four women of color, last Sunday, with racist talk?

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
So, what you're saying is Trump is going to win 2020?
I don't think he will.

He's playing to his 35 to 40% crowd of LIV's.

His extremes is turning off the Independent and Moderate voters.

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
How would you know? You can't identify the differences between a race, ethnicity, or nationality. Maybe you could read a book or something.
The trump cult is known quantity.

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
they used social media to hack into a voting system?

is that what they told you? no wonder you can't get a job :rolleyes:
Here you go folks ^^^^^^^ this is a great example of the trump cult of ignorance.

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
You need to go recheck your story chief.......what you are saying is msm bullshit. You're dead wrong again
Then you should be chompin' at the bit to prove me wrong !!!!

·
Registered
63,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
The problem is with leftist whitey.......white guilt. Do you have white guilt hornload?
What white guilt do I have?

I'm not a racist.

Most trumphumpers are.

161 - 180 of 681 Posts