Yellow Bullet Forums banner

181 - 200 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
65,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Time to open your eyes and ears. People voted for Trump because they're tired of all the leftist bullshit coming from the libtards and Dems. The majority of the population doesn't care about global warming, LGBTQDHEFIPNT's, open borders, $15 minimum wages, and all the other crap the left tries to ram down everyones throats. They want jobs, a good economy, and to just get on with their daily lives. If you can't understand that, then it's no wonder you hate Trump.
Eyes and ears wide OPEN JoDon.

People who voted for trump, voted EXACTLY the same as those who voted for obama. They voted with their emotions. And will again, next year.

·
Registered
65,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Deflect, avoid, obfuscate, is directly from the liberal left playbook. You cannot answer a simple question and you cannot make logical point in any of your arguments.

Carry on.
LOL .. I answered your question.

Face it, your hero, trump, is a racist.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
What white guilt do I have?

I'm not a racist.

Most trumphumpers are.
Started posting 9am, still at it 4-1/2 hours and about 50 posts later.

All whining about the potus.

Anyone of even basic intellect could see you have a problem.

Now respond that I’m triggered/trumphumper/trump level ignorant/fealty blah blah blah.

·
Registered
13,398 Posts

I'm not a racist.

Most trumphumpers are.
You seem to like talking about yourself and racism is your number one subject...that says your a racist to me.

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
Impressive Horndog, impressive how you can take on all posters, all the time. Your wrong on everything, but, the fact you can keep up is impressive. Are you smoking meth? Your inflated sense of ego tells me you are.

·
Registered
31,536 Posts
Here's ma BEOTCH ... clownwhore !!!
You had your chance to STEP UP and prove something, pussy.

You cut and ran like the bitch you are. Cowardly faggot.

Just another keyboard coward in here ... list gets longer every week.

Called Out Pussed Out.

Remember your statement that Neil and I are the same poster? LMAO I 'member.

Fuck you cunt.

·
my other car is a broom
22,953 Posts
Impressive Horndog, impressive how you can take on all posters, all the time. Your wrong on everything, but, the fact you can keep up is impressive. Are you smoking meth? Your inflated sense of ego tells me you are.

you think maybe horncode is smoking it too? :confused:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
So what does ^^^^^^ all that, have to do with him attacking four women of color, last Sunday, with racist talk?
You didn't even read it dumb ass. You only see that a white person said something about a colored person.....so in your feeble mind that's racist. Admit it.....you're a dumb fuck.....I'll wait.....

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Then you should be chompin' at the bit to prove me wrong !!!!
Look hornload.....not sure if you can comprehend this or not.....but I (or 99% of the people on here)don't give a shit what you think. Keep your head up your ass.....people like you prove daily that your political views are wrong.....it's almost guaranteeing Trump's reelection. Keep up the good work like a good little leftist

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

I'm not a racist.

Most trumphumpers are.
Post proof racism dummy. Where did you hear that Trump supporters are mostly racist?

181 - 200 of 681 Posts