Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
65,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much UNWAVERING FEALTY sworn to their RACIST AND BIGOTED King.This is your PARTY trumphumpers.

Remember your King's mantra:

-) FEAR
-) DIVIDE & CONQUER

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
I SUCK so much cock that i was sworn in to be the cock swallowing King.This is my PARTY and i will suck cock if i want to

Remember i'm your King meat pipe sucker:

-) SUCK EM HARD AND SUCK EM QUICK
-) I DIVIDE THEIR ASS CHEEKS AND STICK MY TONGUE IN AS FAR AS I CAN
HUMPTY HORNER

·
Registered
21,018 Posts
Liberals/progressives/democrats ALWAYS..........you know the rest.

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
I really don't think either the Dem's or Repub's are saints or Rohdes Scholars, but I think the Dumb Shit scale has defiantly swung to the Dem side. It is not the Democrat party that my dad and his 2 brothers supported from the time they went to WW2 until they passed.
If you support those DC's that got elected latlety it shows how dumb you are. I have nothing against women in politics or different ethnic groups in politics, but when they want to give the country away and go against everything this country was built on I can't support them.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
25,534 Posts
unhinged.

·
Registered
31,536 Posts
Linkedin should be investigated for not verifying fraudulent postings.

Here's one .......LMAO

·
23,192 Posts

A New False Narrative, Part of the Disinformation Campaign

What happens when the 'controlled' are told to create a new false 'racist' narrative [disinformation campaign]?
Do the 'SHEEP' follow?
Think for yourself.
SEE truth.
Q

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
So much UNWAVERING FEALTY sworn to their RACIST AND BIGOTED King.This is your PARTY trumphumpers.

Remember your King's mantra:

-) FEAR
-) DIVIDE & CONQUER
Isn't it funny how all the trump states have the highest proportion of kin fuckers, livestock fucker and lead the nation in obesity and lack of education ?

You know who you are...…………..keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Im still trying to figure out what you dumb fucking liberals figure President Trump said that was racist?
"If you hate this country so much, go back to the shitholes you came from, fix it and then come back and tells us how". Or, "you dont love America, then leave".
Maybe you dumb fucking liberals can tell me where you see the racism?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how unhinged the liberal sheep can be and somehow they project what their snowflake Dems do but twist it in their mind that President Trump is who supposedly didit. How can a man who fought to bring down minority unemployment be considered a racist yet the Four Whoresman can refuse to condemn ISIS, Antifa among all the other terrorists and they are seen as being correct. I especially like the Participation Medal for Deep Throating that Hornturd proudly displays

·
23,192 Posts
Isn't it funny how all the trump states have the highest proportion of kin fuckers, livestock fucker and lead the nation in obesity and lack of education ?

You know who you are...…………..keep up the good work :)
Post your data so I can look at it............oh you are talking out your ass as usual

·
Smart Ass Conservative
94,954 Posts
Never go full horntard

1 - 20 of 681 Posts