Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tickets are on sale. Who is going?

I have tickets to Firebird Boise area July 12 and 13rd. Got an RV dry camp spot as well. Not taking the car, just gonna watch and have fun.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
awesome guys,come out and be sure to stop by kye and lizzy pits and introduce yourselves to me. people will bash the no prep stuff but we honestly have alot of fun doing it and you will enjoy it. i look forward to meeting alot of bullet members all over the country this year as we travel and try to compete LOL

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
www.racepartsolutions.com

·
Registered
17,510 Posts
awesome guys,come out and be sure to stop by kye and lizzy pits and introduce yourselves to me. people will bash the no prep stuff but we honestly have alot of fun doing it and you will enjoy it. i look forward to meeting alot of bullet members all over the country this year as we travel and try to compete LOL

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
I'm probably going to be at the PBIR event. I'll look for you.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
So is it true what I have been reading on other social media outlets? That Kye managed to get the Musi power figured out and added two more kits?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
So is it true what I have been reading on other social media outlets? That Kye managed to get the Musi power figured out and added two more kits?

we have tested the new combo and it is fast ill tell you that and we should be right in the hunt this year if everything goes right. a few kits have been added yes along with a few other changes. we may not dominate but hopefully we will let them know we are there LOL

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,224 Posts
we have tested the new combo and it is fast ill tell you that and we should be right in the hunt this year if everything goes right. a few kits have been added yes along with a few other changes. we may not dominate but hopefully we will let them know we are there LOL

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
Seems like he used to dominate!...
What happened?... :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts