Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Color Me Gone'd
3,400 Posts
Anyone but TV 2-buck trailer chuck & his wannabee 405 homies.......how many times can they change/manipulate the rules to benefit themselves, not invite valid racers, & then still LOSE!

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
Anyone but TV 2-buck trailer chuck & his wannabee 405 homies.......how many times can they change/manipulate the rules to benefit themselves, not invite valid racers, & then still LOSE!

Neither Chuck nor any other racers have anything to do with who gets invited. The producer of the show decides that and it's based on a number of things besides how fast the car is.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
How will producers deal with the increasing number of cars being built for this series? The separate "class" full of heavy hitters racing for $5000 seems a bit lame, have heard pilgrim will have to choose who gets in to the big money show, I know it's a show first and foremost, but hate to watch the same 4 or 5 guys racing,

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
How will producers deal with the increasing number of cars being built for this series? The separate "class" full of heavy hitters racing for $5000 seems a bit lame, have heard pilgrim will have to choose who gets in to the big money show, I know it's a show first and foremost, but hate to watch the same 4 or 5 guys racing,
^^^Yup!

We were hoping to race our way in (or try anyway) but there is a lot of uncertainty as to who, why, when and where right now. NPK is way to preferential.

Seems like a great opportunity for a new series that has less to do with overrated personalities and more to do with racing. Time for $omeone to give Pilgrim a run for their money...

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
^^^Yup!

We were hoping to race our way in (or try anyway) but there is a lot of uncertainty as to who, why, when and where right now. NPK is way to preferential.

Seems like a great opportunity for a new series that has less to do with overrated personalities and more to do with racing. Time for $omeone to give Pilgrim a run for their money...

There is a lot of drag racing in America with empty stands and little fan interest. The show is working exactly because of the "overrated" personalities. The question is how long it will remain hot enough to justify the large expense of producing it. Judging by the stands and spectator count at MIR it may be a while.

·
Registered
908 Posts
So there was two fields? 32 for the show and another? How many cars came for the second race? Is there a list of names of who attended anywhere?

·
Color Me Gone'd
3,400 Posts
Neither Chuck nor any other racers have anything to do with who gets invited. The producer of the show decides that and it's based on a number of things besides how fast the car is.
Wrong again.....was it also the producer that changed power-adder weight rules in favor of the 405 to slow-down the non-okie/dokie racers?

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
Wrong again.....was it also the producer that changed power-adder weight rules in favor of the 405 to slow-down the non-okie/dokie racers?
Are you involved at all in anything other than discussion? How did adding weight to Ryan's combo help him? The top cars use twin turbo hemis or PLR 481X motors and they are the heaviest combos.

·
Color Me Gone'd
3,400 Posts
Are you involved at all in anything other than discussion? How did adding weight to Ryan's combo help him? The top cars use twin turbo hemis or PLR 481X motors and they are the heaviest combos.
All 405 fanboys are the same.....keep dreamin/it will soon be over.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was there Saturday and the car bobr is with had the whole field covered. It came down to ryan"s car and that bad ass mustang. I think ryan martin was doing a rain dance toward the end of the race so he had more time to figure out how to beat that car. I stopped in and talked to the guys working on the stang a few times and told them they had the field covered after the second race. What a first class crew.

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
I was there Saturday and the car bobr is with had the whole field covered. It came down to ryan"s car and that bad ass mustang. I think ryan martin was doing a rain dance toward the end of the race so he had more time to figure out how to beat that car. I stopped in and talked to the guys working on the stang a few times and told them they had the field covered after the second race. What a first class crew.

Thanks so much. If you are ever around us again stop by and I will give you a team shirt. Yes we were on a string all weekend. Really hope the Epping track doesn't throw us too many curves. Ryan is the class of the field and we know we have our hands full but I think we can pull this off.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thanks so much. If you are ever around us again stop by and I will give you a team shirt. Yes we were on a string all weekend. Really hope the Epping track doesn't throw us too many curves. Ryan is the class of the field and we know we have our hands full but I think we can pull this off.

i want a damn shirt lol. you guys be safe,i land tomorrow night at the track and will be with Kye and LIzzy mostly along with other customers of mine

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
www.racepartsolutions.com

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hopefully they let Kong,in the main event

·
Registered
20 Posts

Bobr thanks!! I'm going to try to make one more race if my schedule allows it . I gotta know who won that race. :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts