Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's discuss NPK S3. I am a moderator of the Reddit community /r/StreetOutlaws and we will have discussions there as well. I picked the Bruder Bros to win the points this year. MIR May 3-4, Epping May 24-25, Gateway June 14-15, Firebird Raceway July 12-13, Rt66 August 9-10, Bandimere September 6-7, Norwalk September 20-21, Palm Beach October 11-12, Ennis October 25-26

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I thinkPharris/mills is going to be the team to look out for if they commit to the season.
Magalodon is another car to watch. Hope Brent can make a few more races.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
we are loading up and headed out tomorrow for it,ill fly in thursday night. there will be some tuff competition this year and the Bruders will be very tuff,along with Mills/Pharis.I will be at all the races crewing for Kye/Lizzy and also offering customer support to our racers such as Lutz,Fireball,Daddy Dave etc etc so if anybody makes it out to an event this year be sure to come introduce yourself and kick back and enjoy some good racing with us.

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
www.racepartsolutions.com

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we are loading up and headed out tomorrow for it,ill fly in thursday night. there will be some tuff competition this year and the Bruders will be very tuff,along with Mills/Pharis.I will be at all the races crewing for Kye/Lizzy and also offering customer support to our racers such as Lutz,Fireball,Daddy Dave etc etc so if anybody makes it out to an event this year be sure to come introduce yourself and kick back and enjoy some good racing with us.

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
I'll see you at Norwalk then. Nice to see all of the sponsors on board with the drivers. Thank you for being apart of this.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
too much politics to have a no "regular" tv guy win it.
Already told one guy don't show up. Told another he has to race in the night before even though not every race has a "race in".

My guess Ryan martin cause that's who they want to win

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,629 Posts
According the most people, it's invitation only this year because there were too many stiffs on TV last season with no charisma and they don't want that happening again. So there will be no race your way in. At least that's what the participants that got invites and Chuck were saying the last time I paid any attention in the NPK group. They were saying it's why Blubaugh wasn't invited and a few others.

·
Registered
105 Posts
All you TV chaser looking to get on TV

Trust me if people aren't into cars they have no idea who you are as you walk by in WalMart

·
Registered
21,499 Posts
So basically it is about Charisma and not fast cars !

Basically it's a combination of things with TV ratings the primary concern as that's what pays the bills and allows this scale of production to even exist. That said there is NO scripting done for the actual racing. Chips are drawn and we line em up and race. Fans have their favorites but that changes with every outcome of every round. We(Evolution Racing...Giuseppe Gentile driving) had very little following for round one. By round five we were getting standing ovations from the paid in crowd. I run across a lot of haters and misinformation but there is underlying truth that many have no desire to hear.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I run across a lot of haters and misinformation but there is underlying truth that many have no desire to hear.

welcome to my world lol. Its funny that since its on tv everybody thinks everything is scripted,i just tell them now to come out and hang out and see for themselves.

and you guys did great this week,look forward too seeing you guys at the next one!

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions

·
Registered
421 Posts
Basically it's a combination of things with TV ratings the primary concern as that's what pays the bills and allows this scale of production to even exist. That said there is NO scripting done for the actual racing. Chips are drawn and we line em up and race. Fans have their favorites but that changes with every outcome of every round. We(Evolution Racing...Giuseppe Gentile driving) had very little following for round one. By round five we were getting standing ovations from the paid in crowd. I run across a lot of haters and misinformation but there is underlying truth that many have no desire to hear.
Congrats! You guys were making some great passes! I was rootin for ya.:cool:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
My wife and I were there sat.,glad we bought our tickets in advance,huge crowd,20k plus attendance. Most fun and enjoyable race we've ever been to,we're old farts,my wife is still talking about it. Just a well run event,all the way around.
Hope they come back to Budds Creek next year. Thinking about maybe sneaking out to Norwalk.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Let's discuss NPK S3. I am a moderator of the Reddit community /r/StreetOutlaws and we will have discussions there as well. I picked the Bruder Bros to win the points this year. MIR May 3-4, Epping May 24-25, Gateway June 14-15, Firebird Raceway July 12-13, Rt66 August 9-10, Bandimere September 6-7, Norwalk September 20-21, Palm Beach October 11-12, Ennis October 25-26
My wifes favorite is Vixen also,she's a Hemi Challenger owner. Pic of her with Rich Bruder,second pic of the Bruders loading a young fan into Vixen for picture op. Great guys!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
My wife and I were there sat.,glad we bought our tickets in advance,huge crowd,20k plus attendance. Most fun and enjoyable race we've ever been to,we're old farts,my wife is still talking about it. Just a well run event,all the way around.
Hope they come back to Budds Creek next year. Thinking about maybe sneaking out to Norwalk.

Awesome. I actually remember your wife,yall walked by the pits when we were working on Kyes car getting it ready.Im glad you guys came out,i tell everybody that hates on the show to come see it live cause its a great time,im happy yall came out and saw it first hand and i hope we see you guys at another one in the future

Wade McGowan
Race Part Solutions
www.Racepartsolutions.com

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Thanks! This event was everything we expected,and then some. I don't know what any fan of door slamming drag racing could dislike about this. I love the fact of the crazy mix up combination of different cars,from Pinkies old Chevelle,Gen 1 Novas,Camaros,everything in between,all the way to the late model stuff,and everyone running a different combo,power adder,and heads-up! Guys,keep livin' the dream,whole lot of appreciative fans in this area. I think Kyes one of the best leavers in the business,huge fan of him,too.
Hats off to the crew at MDIR Budds Creek for handling the event.
And Good Luck!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts