Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I had a no start Condition , no spark , no fuel. This is want I foundso far bad MSD box replace it and now I have spark. Still no fuel no power at the fuel pump. Ground is good. What wire or wires trigger the fuel pump. I did not install the BS3 so I am not 100% how it is set up. What do I look for. Looks like they used LSFP wire to trigger the fuel relay should that wire have power or ground? I didn't want to probe any wires without knowing what I am looking for. Help please.The car was running just fine before the no start condition.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Ok so I had a no start Condition , no spark , no fuel. This is want I foundso far bad MSD box replace it and now I have spark. Still no fuel no power at the fuel pump. Ground is good. What wire or wires trigger the fuel pump. I did not install the BS3 so I am not 100% how it is set up. What do I look for. Looks like they used LSFP wire to trigger the fuel relay should that wire have power or ground? I didn't want to probe any wires without knowing what I am looking for. Help please.The car was running just fine before the no start condition.

http://bigstuff3.com/pdf/HS Fuel Pump Wiring Diagram.pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts