Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I officially got neutered yesterday. Gotta tell you it was a wild deal. Felt like they were pulling my guts out for a bit, but not bad. Frozen peas have been my friend. The absolute worst part was getting put in stirrups. Now I know what the wife goes through at the Gyno. They said that it takes 20 ejaculations to clean the pipes and get rid of all the swimmers. I told them if I revert to high school mentality I'll have that knocked out in 2 days!!. Anyhow, it wasn't too bad and I get to watch football for two days and be a couch potato. Just glad there will be no more Tricycle Motors for me.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Got mine done years ago...At the time I was in the middle of a 8000 s.f. ceramic tile floor project in a cafeteria and had to go back to work the next day...Ouch !

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
Glad to hear it went well. Just remember no tight fighting pants for a few days.

·
Registered
303 Posts
WOW...tri-cycle motors, lol...that's a good one.

Most of the time when animals get neutered, it settles them down, hope your "lights" don't get worse,lol

Talk to you soon,

Mark

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
DUDE YOU ARE NOW HALF THA MAN U USED TO BE....LOL

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone that goes back to work or racing or whatever the day after this gets done is either a superman or just freaking crazy. Just feels like I got whacked in the nads. The funniest part is that I have to wear tighty whities for a week. My wife just died when she saw me in them. I said I wanted Spongebob ones like my son's but she said they didn't have them in my size.

·
Registered
335 Posts
it was the best thing I ever did. A couple of minutes of displeasure was much better than any other choice. I took it easy for two days but never had much pain. I wish you well, I dont think you will ever regret it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Very simple 1 hour procedure that will save you from 18+ years of pain!

Best $700 I ever spent!

·
43,314 Posts
Wait till the pics and video of the procedure hits the internet, you wont be able to show your face all season...LOL

On a side note dude, we started flushing my pipes the next day cause I was paranoid that my shit wasnt gonna work after they whacked on me...LOL

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Got mine done 14yrs ago. Went in at 8:00 am, and back to work by 10:00 am. That was a BIG phuck up on my part......lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Remember: ice is your bestest friend right now, or 2 bags of frozen peas, one in the box, one in the crotch, recycle as needed.

Had mine done 20 years ago, pipes are working fine. :supz:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I officially got neutered yesterday. Gotta tell you it was a wild deal. Felt like they were pulling my guts out for a bit, but not bad. Frozen peas have been my friend. The absolute worst part was getting put in stirrups. Now I know what the wife goes through at the Gyno. They said that it takes 20 ejaculations to clean the pipes and get rid of all the swimmers. I told them if I revert to high school mentality I'll have that knocked out in 2 days!!. Anyhow, it wasn't too bad and I get to watch football for two days and be a couch potato. Just glad there will be no more Tricycle Motors for me.
Did it in 88 right after New Years ....... Got the boys radio control cars for Christmas and on the way home from the surgery stopped off and bought one for myself ...... we raced cars till it was almost dark ...... yada yada yada I was in a lot of pain that night after the meds wore off :confused:

·
Registered
20,167 Posts
glad it went well, mine was a bitch, prob been over 20 years ago, still remember the pain-one of the dam things wasnt where it was supposed to be, lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
went back to work the following day. popping loritabs like M&M's. Didn't make it very long before back to the recliner and the bag of frozen peas. not the smartest thing I've ever tried.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts