Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
You can test all day Thursday, but there will only be qualifying on Friday. We used to do some testing before starting qualifying, but there's just too many cars now. If all goes well, everyone could get 4 rounds of qualifying.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
You can test all day Thursday, but there will only be qualifying on Friday. We used to do some testing before starting qualifying, but there's just too many cars now. If all goes well, everyone could get 4 rounds of qualifying.

Amanda, when you say "everyone", are you including the index cars? Do you know the run order yet?

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Index racers don't count, dude. lol

I'm not 100% sure of the run order yet, but we will definitely START with heads up cars. I am not sure if we will mix index cars in the middle of heads up cars, or do a full round of heads up, then full round of index/open comp, then heads up again.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts

I'm not 100% sure of the run order yet, but we will definitely START with heads up cars. I am not sure if we will mix index cars in the middle of heads up cars, or do a full round of heads up, then full round of index/open comp, then heads up again.

Either way works for me. Just wanted to get some runs in Friday.

Oh, we count!! LOL ;)

·
Registered
946 Posts

HUH ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there is no confusion just trying to figure out our schedule to be there for testing. Coming in from The Carolinas

1 - 20 of 22 Posts