Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of thanks to Duckie and Amanda for putting on the baddest races on the planet. Second, Thanks to my crew. I normally work your asses off, but this weekend, I really really worked your asses off. Chris Johnson, Mike Merrit, Brian Glendonious, and my Dad. Also special thanks to Chris Nelson, Red Hay, Melvin Horne, and Mark Hedrick for fixing our heads saturday. Without you guys, we wouldnt have even made eliminations. My sponsors for always believing in me, even when i do stupid shit like melting the motor down 5 times in 4 days, and all my fellow racers who helped all weekend. Thanks to Kevin Fiscus for waiting as long as the track would let him before he burned in. Sportsmanship like that is rare. My friend and partner Phil Shuler for always being there. Teddy Houser for building me the best working chassis in the business. People dont normally write a thank you thread this long when you get your ass kicked, but all these people help me the same whether Im winning or nuclear melting the heads off the motor. I dont know what kept killing #6 cylinder yet, but I will find it and Be ready to get my revenge come february. I want to apologize to all the fans that came up to talk to me in the middle of the thrashing and I was unable to talk. I literally worked on my car for about 60 hours this race. I hope you guys understand. Also I borrowed a coil from someone for Tommy Kirks camaro, and for the life of me, cannot remember who I borrowed it from. I walked to every trailer around me and asked everyone and couldnt find out who it was. Please call me or PM if I borrowed a coil from you and I will ship it to you right away.Thanks guys.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The low country boil was the deal! :-D

It was good to see you get back to eliminations and cool to see Fiscus wait as long as he could. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
THANKS for the show irregardless! Just getting to watch that thing motor down the track once was inspiring. Look forward to watching you in Feb.!

·
6,384 Posts
First of thanks to Duckie and Amanda for putting on the baddest races on the planet. Second, Thanks to my crew. I normally work your asses off, but this weekend, I really really worked your asses off. Chris Johnson, Mike Merrit, Brian Glendonious, and my Dad. Also special thanks to Chris Nelson, Red Hay, Melvin Horne, and Mark Hedrick for fixing our heads saturday. Without you guys, we wouldnt have even made eliminations. My sponsors for always believing in me, even when i do stupid shit like melting the motor down 5 times in 4 days, and all my fellow racers who helped all weekend. Thanks to Kevin Fiscus for waiting as long as the track would let him before he burned in. Sportsmanship like that is rare. My friend and partner Phil Shuler for always being there. Teddy Houser for building me the best working chassis in the business. People dont normally write a thank you thread this long when you get your ass kicked, but all these people help me the same whether Im winning or nuclear melting the heads off the motor. I dont know what kept killing #6 cylinder yet, but I will find it and Be ready to get my revenge come february. I want to apologize to all the fans that came up to talk to me in the middle of the thrashing and I was unable to talk. I literally worked on my car for about 60 hours this race. I hope you guys understand. Also I borrowed a coil from someone for Tommy Kirks camaro, and for the life of me, cannot remember who I borrowed it from. I walked to every trailer around me and asked everyone and couldnt find out who it was. Please call me or PM if I borrowed a coil from you and I will ship it to you right away.Thanks guys.
hahaha i told you that you shoulda had matters make an announcement

"will whoever steve jackson borrowed a coil from please come to the tower"

nice meeting you this weekend and sorry to hear about all the bad luck, but was glad to hear the 7730 fixed tommy's car.

im really considering pulling down that in car video of you driving off into the sunset at MIR, im getting tired of hearing how slow my junk is!!! :p

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Great seeing you run that hard, missed you on saturday! I hope you find out why it's burning up.

·
Registered
779 Posts
When you set your stuff on fuck up the competition, shit will break. I did not get to see you make a pass on the live feed, kind of bummed about that. I am sure you will get the orange bullet locked and loaded for the next one.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Stevie you and your team busted your asses like no other ..... I cant believe what you guys accomplished. I would have loved to had another shot at you but it is what it is .... guess i will have to wait till February :rolleyes:

I will say this ... I think you got a hell of a crew with a hell of a driver over there. anyone that can change a head in 31 minutes is amazing. Best of luck to you and your team ..... you guys had an awesome year and it was a privilege racing with you

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Sorry you had such a tough time this weekend. I hope you get that issue figured out, fix it, and give me the back tire (and a lot more cuz that ain't gonna cut it..lol) :)

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Thanks Stevie Fast, you are the man to beat for sure. I dont know how many teeth you have but its alot.
PIRAHNATTFMFERS:p

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
Sorry you had such a tough time this weekend. I hope you get that issue figured out, fix it, and give me the back tire (and a lot more cuz that ain't gonna cut it..lol) :)
Come on puddin I'm going to have to learn ya, you got to start off asking for the world, then you can always negotiate, haha. Back tire, hit and the clear.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Thanks Stevie Fast, you are the man to beat for sure. I dont know how many teeth you have but its alot.
PIRAHNATTFMFERS:p
hey Duck-- I thought you were sick. Just can't keep a good man down, or away from the Bullet anyway.:)

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Come on puddin I'm going to have to learn ya, you got to start off asking for the world, then you can always negotiate, haha. Back tire, hit and the clear.

I'm gonna need the move, and I'm gonna start at the 330. Kthx.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
I was hoping to watch u make some more passes.............car looked and sounded killer. Nice meeting up man over at Kevins trailer.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Watching you and your guys swap heads out was crazy!
And I saw a kid walking around with a "StevieFast" fake visor/hat with the hair? WAAYYY TOO FUNNY! (Good marketing.)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dont take that vid down. That thing is awesome. Good meeting you guys.
hahaha i told you that you shoulda had matters make an announcement

"will whoever steve jackson borrowed a coil from please come to the tower"

nice meeting you this weekend and sorry to hear about all the bad luck, but was glad to hear the 7730 fixed tommy's car.

im really considering pulling down that in car video of you driving off into the sunset at MIR, im getting tired of hearing how slow my junk is!!! :p

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks man. We will get our chance to dance again. Enjoy the offseason. Its always sweet when you finish with a win. Things around my house this winter, not so cheery. LOL.
Stevie you and your team busted your asses like no other ..... I cant believe what you guys accomplished. I would have loved to had another shot at you but it is what it is .... guess i will have to wait till February :rolleyes:

I will say this ... I think you got a hell of a crew with a hell of a driver over there. anyone that can change a head in 31 minutes is amazing. Best of luck to you and your team ..... you guys had an awesome year and it was a privilege racing with you

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will figure out what it is. Its me vs #6 cylinder.
Great seeing you run that hard, missed you on saturday! I hope you find out why it's burning up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts