Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to Thank Donald, Amanda, Jim, and there team for a great weekend. They put on an amazing show. I appreciate the oppertunity to be a one of the Ultimate Street Class Sponsors. We will definetly be back in February.

As a company we had a great weekend, We had Billet Atomizers in both cars in the final of Outlaw 275 (Terry Elam and Daniel Pharris) and in Ultimate Street (Jody Voyles and Dusty Bradford).

Congrats to Terry and Jody on there Wins.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Thanks for sponsoring the class! I hope Ultimate Street sticks around for a while... it's still a fun class!

Congrats Jody and Dusty, both great guys!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts

·
6,816 Posts
Thanks for being a sponsor it is a great class

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Allen thanks being a part of the program, I love companies like you that sponsor a class, and you see them actually racing right there!! LOVE IT!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks Allen sponsoring the Ultimate Street class. I also want to Thanks Media 1. Looking forward to coming back in Feb.
Congrats to the Winners of Ultimate Street

Louie Stoudmire Racing

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thank you to Billet Atomizers (and Media 1) for giving us a place to race. We will also be back in February and hoping to give this class some hell..lol

Ronnie Wilson Crew

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I wanted to Thank Donald, Amanda, Jim, and there team for a great weekend. They put on an amazing show. I appreciate the oppertunity to be a one of the Ultimate Street Class Sponsors. We will definetly be back in February.

As a company we had a great weekend, We had Billet Atomizers in both cars in the final of Outlaw 275 (Terry Elam and Daniel Pharris) and in Ultimate Street (Jody Voyles and Dusty Bradford).

thank you for supplying me with the injectors i needed.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks again to Billet Atomizers and Media1 for taking the time to make sure Ultimate Street was part of the program. Alan great meeting you this weekend!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thank You Alan for helping keep Ultimate Street in the mix....
I thought it was going away and you have pushed hard to keep it alive. So I will join you and help keep it growing. I think we all see the class is in a good position to give a bunch of cars a place to race.
Your injectors are top notch and working great on our car.

Thanks to No Mercy as well for putting on the best show i ever participated in. We had a great time and are glad to be a part of the small tire racers. JV
Ps The fans walking from parking to track was a trip.. Pops had to ride some to their car because it was such a long walk....
We had a crowd coming by all weekend and was great to see.
Puddin any final numbers {cars - Fans- crew}??

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts

THANK YOU FOR SPONSORING THE CLASS , JUST PICKED UP MY TURBO & WILL BE CALLING YOU SOON FOR SOME INJECTORS TO KEEP RUNNING ULTIMATE STREET !

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Thanks to Alan and Billet Atomizers for letting me pilot his flagship. Myself and Chad Sims always enjoy working with Alan and Charles.

Congrats to Jody on the win and all the other racers. It is a great class I enjoy being involved in.

We did make a last minute swap in Big Purple to some Billet 225's from the old 160's. It only took a couple pulls to the trans brake to get the fuel table real close. These injectors are easy to tune.

Also have to mention Chad Henderson's new 738. I don't know how much rpm a carb needs to idle one of these engines but the Billet Atomizers along with Holley's new EFI has it purring like a kitten at 1000 rpm.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Thanks to Alan and Billet Atomizers for letting me pilot his flagship. Myself and Chad Sims always enjoy working with Alan and Charles.

Congrats to Jody on the win and all the other racers. It is a great class I enjoy being involved in.

We did make a last minute swap in Big Purple to some Billet 225's from the old 160's. It only took a couple pulls to the trans brake to get the fuel table real close. These injectors are easy to tune.

Also have to mention Chad Henderson's new 738. I don't know how much rpm a carb needs to idle one of these engines but the Billet Atomizers along with Holley's new EFI has it purring like a kitten at 1000 rpm.

Thanks alot for all of your work dustin!! These injectors are awesome!!! You taught us alot about everything from the ams to the FAST even to the fuel pump we need to get the max performance out of our ride. Looking forward to working with you very very soon.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Thanks Alan for supporting the class, it was cool seing these cars; reminds me of x275 about 3 years ago....:rolleyes:
Where can I find the rules for U/S and best pricing on a set of 225's?

Don Barnett

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to everyone. Hopefully we will be able to attend more races and expand our sponsprship in 2012.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Thanks alot for all of your work dustin!! These injectors are awesome!!! You taught us alot about everything from the ams to the FAST even to the fuel pump we need to get the max performance out of our ride. Looking forward to working with you very very soon.
Glad to help. Once you get those issues fixed you will see a big change.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts