Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Phuckin ungrateful losers......I wish just for once they'd only give them fuckers $100.00 limit for a month and make them find a means to get their own food and budget that $100.00! Makes me wanna :smt078

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
There needs to be something done to those that took advantage and perhaps got away with things before they figured out the problem. Maybe it was a quick fix before anyone could do anything. I didn't read the entire article.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Let them take all they want. Keep a record of it. Don't replenish the funds on their cards until their weekly checks have caught up to what they took.

·
Patron Saint of Liars
8,183 Posts
Let them take all they want. Keep a record of it. Don't replenish the funds on their cards until their weekly checks have caught up to what they took.
I really hope that happens, but I doubt it will unless they find out they were all republicans.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Walmart will just raise the prices in that store for the time and loss. I get a kick how they remodel every 5 years and the prices go up. Phuck walmart you gotta have 400 dollars just to shop in there. Lol

·
Registered
19,335 Posts
They should loose there EBT card and be charged with Felony for stealing and loose the right to get Government assistance ever again. But I'm sure nothing will happen to them as Obama Will say the had to do cause they didn't now when there card would work again.

·
Registered
19,335 Posts
Makes me proud to be Canadian :p
Why Canada doesn't have Government assistance for the Poor and unwilling, How uncaring of you they are helpless and need the Governments assistance to live they deserve the same as those who choose to get up everyday and go and work hard for themselves and the poor. Your a heartless bastard for not willing to give 50% of your hard earned money to the poor.

·
Registered
20,374 Posts
sterilization for career welfare recipients! need to stop the source!! kind of like the Ethiopians, there aint enough food a no quality of life so QUIT HAVING BABIES!

the poverty class is out numbering the working class.... so the gov't continues to raise taxes and fees on us to cover all the programs.
these mother fuckers get free smart phones!! wtf!?!
Head down to an inner-city clinic and look at all the future welfare recipients being born.

WE ARE FUCKED UNLESS WE PUT AN END TO THE BABIES BEING SPAT OUT!!!!!!!!!! our worste mistake.... letting them stay.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts