1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
need to kill them all or let Israel loose them and them kill them all

·
Registered
929 Posts
give a 24hr. warning then nuke them fucks !

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
"Yeah those evil Muslim Arabs killing Catholic Arabs is phucked up!!

We should kill all of them because that makes sense!! "

Some of you say some stupid shit!! LOL

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
This is sick-I am speechless -how can anyone do this

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Catholics calling the actions of others in the name of religion horrifying..... irony is truly a bitch.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
It is not the Middle East that is the problem it is the Muslims who believe they must kill all non believers. I believe in complete Freedom of Religion until your "Religion" says to kill me and my family. I do not know the answer to this problem, how do you negotiate with someone who is going to kill you? And I do not believe in just killing all of them then you become the same as them. Islam and the Muslims are not about Peace they are about killing all others.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i knew it was bad, but after seeing photos there are just no words. im all for minding our own business, but damn, when kids are getting killed youve got the draw the line.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

So what are we suppose to do Monty? Nothing? If it was your kid in these pictures you would be okay with that? These "people" are not right in the head, they are brainwashed to kill anyone that doesn't comply to their way of thinking about religion.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Hey sorry man, didn't mean to generalize but that article pissed me off and no im not catholic either just a link from another website.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
You should read about what Catholics did to non Catholics 500 years ago. All religions have their extremist issues but muslim extremists are definitely the worst.

About a month ago I read ISIS stole some nuclear weapons from Iraq's arsenal.

·
Registered
42,551 Posts
So what are we suppose to do Monty? Nothing? If it was your kid in these pictures you would be okay with that? These "people" are not right in the head, they are brainwashed to kill anyone that doesn't comply to their way of thinking about religion.
It isn't about religion, it is a culture of death. Psychopathy is what it is.

·
Cactus salesman
4,057 Posts
You should read about what Catholics did to non Catholics 500 years ago. All religions have their extremist issues but muslim extremists are definitely the worst.

About a month ago I read ISIS stole some nuclear weapons from Iraq's arsenal.
Thats nice and all, but this isn't 500 years ago, this is today.

True evil exists, and this is it. Once again the violent minority make the peaceful majority irrelevant. Why? Because the peaceful majority does nothing.

As I said in the political section about this same subject--I am tired that out of the 190+ countries on this earth, its always up to the US to play world police. And when we do, we get noting but grief. On the other hand, its hard to see this kind of stuff and stand by and do nothing.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts