Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We love the track and all the no et events. But there are some issues that were having (all the racers) in the pit side of the track we park our trailers un load the cars and the spectators are parking right behind the trailer so when were done we can even load our cars. Another thing with the spectators if they didn't bring a race car leave your golf cart and mini bikes/scooters at home so the pits aren't overloaded with them. Just some easy things milan could do make it easier for us the access the pit roads and load our cars.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
What leave carts and pit bikes at home. What are you thinking the kids wont have anything to do and will be board and pester mom and dad.
I will agree it does get packed with people and cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im talking about the spectators I don't mind the racers kids riding around during the day while the parents are working on their cars and racing but its the spectators that need to leave their carts/mini bikes at home.

·
Registered
219 Posts
We love the track and all the no et events. But there are some issues that were having (all the racers) in the pit side of the track we park our trailers un load the cars and the spectators are parking right behind the trailer so when were done we can even load our cars. Another thing with the spectators if they didn't bring a race car leave your golf cart and mini bikes/scooters at home so the pits aren't overloaded with them. Just some easy things milan could do make it easier for us the access the pit roads and load our cars.
I agree 100%! We drove up from Chicago for the last NO ET and people parked where ever the hell they wanted to in the pits. My trailer got blocked 3 different times. There is nothing more frustrating than coming back to the trailer after a pass just to see its all blocked by unknown cars!

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Inconsiderate people. Spectators have no need for pit bikes or golf carts

·
All motor wannabe
5,904 Posts
a spare truck and a tow strap should resolve some issues. Thought about it once or twice

·
Registered
264 Posts
They need to open the other side just for everyone to park who is not racing. I don't get why they dont.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
because it costs money to have people on the other side running the both and parking cars !! and as far as golf carts ..pit bikes and spectators go ..get used to it ..or stay home ...the recipe is a money maker maker ..start adding rules about who can do what and it will die ...unfortunatly their are stupid people in the world ..nothin is gonna change that ...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Classless/careless spectators is nothing new - it's just how it is.
I do wish though that the track would encourage spectators who are -not- pitting for someone to park across the street or on the tower side to alleviate some of the congestion in the pits.
There should be a designated area for spectators to park so they aren't in the way of the racers.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, to many people with carts and bikes that were not racing.

We were there to watch and blown away they let us park in the pits, but we made sure to park in a spot that was out of the way.

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Charge $20 for pit side parking like they do on Heads up nights and see how much extra room you have then. :smt023

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Charge $20 for pit side parking like they do on Heads up nights and see how much extra room you have then. :smt023
Then that defeat's the purpose of NO ET...

·
yep its a BBC !!!!!
1,570 Posts
Then that defeat's the purpose of NO ET...
It does? How so?

Thats sounds like a plan to me. Either have people park on the opposite side and walk there asses over, or milan needs to try and designate a spot for spectators to park on the pit side. it gets out of control and some people just have no common sense:smt102

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
charge an extra 20 and kiss it goodbye ,,this gets beat to death every year ...its fine the way it is ..thats why people come ..because it is free wheeling ...fun with not a lot of rules ...jesus I believe most of you have never been to a street race ...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have always pitted in the back on the black top ,,and havent really had an issue ...it does seem to get crowded up closer to the stands ...but its hit and miss ..sometimes its crazy other times not so much ...last sept was crazy ...400 cars ..we parked across the street and drove the cart over ...and to Cadatto that said charge and extra 20.00 well then you might as well pay and race your escalde/mazda/pu/etc ..your paying 35.00 might as well race !!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
What they should do- Big fucking sign on the tower side lot that says VIP PARKING ONLY The pit side will be empty except for the racers! They should open that lot and charge a flat fee for the car or just drop the entrance $1 for that lot, most would do it

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
I have always pitted in the back on the black top ,,and havent really had an issue ...it does seem to get crowded up closer to the stands ...but its hit and miss ..sometimes its crazy other times not so much ...last sept was crazy ...400 cars ..we parked across the street and drove the cart over ...and to Cadatto that said charge and extra 20.00 well then you might as well pay and race your escalde/mazda/pu/etc ..your paying 35.00 might as well race !!!
This right here! In all the times I've been there, only once have I had a problem in the back. When they were asked to move, they did.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts