Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I may be a tad biased too but I'm going to be watching the NMRA's new Extreme 275 in Bradenton. No matter which way you slice it, I think it's awesome that everyone has so many options this season!

~RB

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
SHAKEDOWN

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
I've been to Bradenton for 7 years straight. I now live in West Palm. I have no obligation to go to Bradenton this year. May be time for a change. I'll just be spectating though.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm one of the guys that was against shakedown at PBIR but, if your racing I would go to shakedown south unless your points racing in NMRA. I say this for a couple reasons, one, if it's anything like shakedown north it's gonna be insane, and I like the facility much better, at Bradenton most likely you'll be parked in the grass, not much for paved pit area there and if it rains god help ya. I can't make it to PBIR but everyone have a blast and I hope it's a success.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Why in the Hell would you have two large events on the same weekend?? If these race's would have been scheduled on back to back weekends the turn out for both would be unreal!!!:smt102

·
Registered
843 Posts
Why in the Hell would you have two large events on the same weekend?? If these race's would have been scheduled on back to back weekends the turn out for both would be unreal!!!:smt102
EXACTLY!!!!!! not matter what-----NMRA for us. nothing against dave, but seriously why schedule over top of a race that happens every year on the same date? been to bradenton for this race every year since 2003, and dam sure dont plan on missing 2011!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts