Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday and Saturday dont look too bad, but Sunday has 70% chance of rain. Would NMRA postpone till Monday if it rains? Just wondering about driving 5 hours, if we get rained out.

·
Registered
845 Posts
They have in the past. depends on how close of a points run it is and how much of the race they get in.

They have started eliminations early on Saturday if all of qualifying was done as well.

I love Bowling Green, just cant stand the drive to get there.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have in the past. depends on how close of a points run it is and how much of the race they get in.

They have started eliminations early on Saturday if all of qualifying was done as well.

I love Bowling Green, just cant stand the drive to get there.
Good point about the points. Last year seemed like a really low turn out. Maybe it was the case then too. Id hate to drive for a low turn out again and then have them call it.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Good point about the points. Last year seemed like a really low turn out. Maybe it was the case then too. Id hate to drive for a low turn out again and then have them call it.
Damn rain messed everything up. I had to come home Monday, so I was not able to finish. It was an amazing turnout, both racers and spectators. Could not hardly make it through the pits because of all the spectator traffic. Crazy!

It was a hell of a drive for me (13 hrs each way) but worth it for the experience. I will do it again next year for sure

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
Always a shame when Mother Nature screws things up; air was unreal yesterday at 300 feet DA to start.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts