Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were only about a week out from the first NMCA West Race of the year. who all is coming & what class are you running?

we will be there with the D-D Racing Pro Street car. We are really looking forward to getting out there & mixing it up NMCA style!!!!

Bob

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
were only about a week out from the first NMCA West Race of the year. who all is coming & what class are you running?

we will be there with the D-D Racing Pro Street car. We are really looking forward to getting out there & mixing it up NMCA style!!!!

Bob
Bob, we're trashing to make it with a 275 car. We've got the engine out of it and are due to get it back on Tuesday. It's going to be a mad thrash.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Trying to see if we can make it lol.. Anyone hav a plane that we can fly my shit out there.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aaron, bitchen commercial.

Bill, dont you have a C130 to fly your stuff around in???? I thought all you ballers had them. LOL.

Bob

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately I don't think we have anything set up for a live feed at this point.

Road trip...:-D
EXACTLY. put that hot wife of yours in that bad ass drop top & head up. if the shit breaks down the leprechaun will be there to tow it back to the shop. :SHTF

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'll be there in TT5. a/c better be on kill along with my turbos, lol

·
Registered
15,919 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Trying to decide if I should come up for the weekend or just stay home. If this was an East Coast event there would be no question....(they know how to party!), but these left coast folks have me thinking I should just mow my lawn that weekend...:confused:

:-D

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Trying to decide if I should come up for the weekend or just stay home. If this was an East Coast event there would be no question....(they know how to party!), but these left coast folks have me thinking I should just mow my lawn that weekend...:confused:

:-D

Any chance of getting more dates @ Pomona in the future?

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Any chance of getting more dates @ Pomona in the future?
We're working on it, gotta get in there and prove we can make it work before asking for more. I can say this: we are COMMITTED to 4 races this year on the West Coast with more to come. If Fontana can't happen for '12 we have back up plans. :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts