Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about going to the NMCA race in Nov. at Royal Purple Raceway. Ive never been to one. Is it a good race to go to? Is it all 1/4 mile ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Here is the preview, good car counts, special classes all 1/4 mile, big true street turnout, 2 car clubs promoting the car show, and nice midway, jet cars, kids under 12 free.

The NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals and the NMCA Flowmaster Muscle Car Nationals will invade Texas with the 3rd Annual Nitto Tire Lone Star Shootout Presented by Tommie Vaugh Performance at Royal Purple Raceway the weekend of Nov. 11-13, 2011.This post-season combined NMRA/NMCA event will feature special race classes pitting some of the exciting classes from NMRA & NMCA to go head-to-head for an all out action packed weekend of racing.
This event will also feature The Fastest Muscle Machines around battling it out in the Paschal Performance Big Dawgs Shootout.
http://www.nmcadigital.com/events/event9.php 714-444-2426 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the preview, good car counts, special classes all 1/4 mile, big true street turnout, 2 car clubs promoting the car show, and nice midway, jet cars, kids under 12 free.

The NMRA Keystone Automotive Ford Nationals and the NMCA Flowmaster Muscle Car Nationals will invade Texas with the 3rd Annual Nitto Tire Lone Star Shootout Presented by Tommie Vaugh Performance at Royal Purple Raceway the weekend of Nov. 11-13, 2011.This post-season combined NMRA/NMCA event will feature special race classes pitting some of the exciting classes from NMRA & NMCA to go head-to-head for an all out action packed weekend of racing.
This event will also feature The Fastest Muscle Machines around battling it out in the Paschal Performance Big Dawgs Shootout.
http://www.nmcadigital.com/events/event9.php 714-444-2426 or email [email protected]

What classes will be run at this event. Is the 10.5 gonna happen ? I hope so.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Been to the last two -- and will be at this one.

It is much smaller than the Point Races as many of the northern guys have broken their cars by now, started to tear them apart, or don't want to make the drive.

It is a good race and the weather next wekend is projected to be in the mis 70s -- with slight chance of rain Sunday evening.

Come on down!

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Mark, If i wasn't working this weekend I would have come down and told you personally how I have enjoyed your live feeds this year. May you continue to be blessed !;) I'll be watching!:)
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts