Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I can't beleive there is not anything about this past weekend on here yet! I figured there would be something about Gina getting bumped to S.S. and on Victor getting booted out of the track!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
buzzy said:
Wow I can't beleive there is not anything about this past weekend on here yet! I figured there would be something about Gina getting bumped to S.S. and on Victor getting booted out of the track!
We've been waitin for you to post :p .....what the hell took you soooo long? :roll:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know Gina was busted for having a forward facing F2, and I heard it got exstreamly heated :smt014 when tech wanted to go thru Spires car.

·
Registered
681 Posts
buzzy said:
I know Gina was busted for having a forward facing F2, and I heard it got exstreamly heated :smt014 when tech wanted to go thru Spires car.
what is the deal with victor? did anyone read what he said in the last fastest street car about being legal, everyone knows the car isnt, and if you deny a tear down your basically admitting your cheating.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We went back to the hotel after we were done running, so we didn't get to see or hear any of this first hand, but I guess there were some pretty heavy duty threats made and he was told to leave or they were going to call the HEAT!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I heard he didn't want to go through the tear down process because he wasn't going to be able to get it ready in time for the first rounds. As far as Lance and Gina I haven't heard anything except about the bump up to S/S, they also run our local 1/8th mile Stock Suspension Shootouts, maybe they should have stayed closer to home with Pro keep things in check!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
This is all you guys got.......Monty is gonna be pissed at me if you don't post more on my watch.....come-on :evil: ....a James Lawrence got punched out story........Charlie Harmon got drunk ( :roll: thats every race) ....MORE DIRT GUYS :p

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I tell ya what... there's a few certain X/S racers over yonder on the pro board who are bein very quiet for soem reason.... They rattling like crazy because Victor Spires went fast a couple races back, accusing him of cheating... now that it's almost certain he's cheatin..... NOT A WORD! :shock:

I just know someone over there is about ready to blow their top.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Bob hasnt said much about it.

I am sure people are keeping quiet because some people turn it into a :peeing
match

·
Registered
479 Posts
I didnt hear Gina was busted for anything , I heard and it is stated on NMCA website that she switched something on the car so she moved to SS.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts