Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After several weeks off, the NMCA heads to Bowling Green, Kentucky this weekend for the 9th Annual Quick Fuel Technology NMCA Muscle Car Nationals, the second race of the 2010 Edelbrock Drag Racing Series.

Always a racer and fan favorite, this year’s race at Beech Bend Raceway is even more anticipated due to the fact that last year’s event was rained out.

Gates open Friday April 30th at 10 A.M., followed by a test and tune session from noon until 3:00. There will be one qualifying session Friday, which is scheduled to begin at 3 PM. Two sessions of qualifying are slated for Saturday with eliminations set to begin Sunday at 9:00 AM.

Off the track, you'll see the huge TREMEC NMCA Car Show, as well as a killer swap meet and vendor midway.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I will be there supporting Chris Rini, John Sullivan, Jim Monson and all the other XS Power guys. If you see me be sure to say hi and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
i may go saturday and watch. i dont know yet, my 3yr old loves to go but she can get tired and i dont think any of my friends with motorhomes are racing

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I am taking my 4 year old. She knows to Suck it up butter cup. We don't leave early and she always wants to go.

Tim

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Bowling Green is Next
Date: Friday, April 23

After several weeks off, the NMCA heads to Bowling Green, Kentucky this weekend for the 9th Annual Quick Fuel Technology NMCA Muscle Car Nationals, the second race of the 2010 Edelbrock Drag Racing Series.

Always a racer and fan favorite, this year’s race at Beech Bend Raceway is even more anticipated due to the fact that last year’s event was rained out.

Gates open Friday April 30th at 10 A.M., followed by a test and tune session from noon until 3:00. There will be one qualifying session Friday, which is scheduled to begin at 3 PM. Two sessions of qualifying are slated for Saturday with eliminations set to begin Sunday at 9:00 AM.

Off the track, you'll see the huge TREMEC NMCA Car Show, as well as a killer swap meet and vendor midway.

Posted on Friday, April 23 @ 2:08 PM by NMCA Scott

^^^^ Scott wrote this ^^^^^

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Stop by the trailer. We are running NMC.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Look for the big TRZ banner and my aircraft carrier of a race car. Come say hi!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts