Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NMCA at Beech Bend Raceway Park has been cancelled as of 3:30 pm central time! That really sucks for the guys that are already here! Same as last year......RAIN!!!!!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
a little far to go with out having something locked up
Your car would fit in the limited street class, or the TT5 class with a 28 x 10.5s on.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
How ya doing Andy,,,, Me& Dave Meister Wanted to go..but canceled
r u guys heading to Damons? hell i would go out to milan since we have a place to crash but the weather looks junk for that too. looks like I got a 3 day weekend and no where to run the car.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
r u guys heading to Damons? hell i would go out to milan since we have a place to crash but the weather looks junk for that too. looks like I got a 3 day weekend and no where to run the car.
were just gona stay home.. and make a few more changes to the Torino... and Be ready for PA

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Trust me...I will bust Meister ass if he doesn't show up Saturday night! Emily expects you, tony, & Mar to show up too jackass.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I'm glad they called it early and saved the racers a lot of time and money. Thanks guys we appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Good call!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
I'm glad they called it early and saved the racers a lot of time and money. Thanks guys we appreciate it.
Bill give me a shout tomorrow need another quote from you thanks !!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Hey vrtical Dave and I are going to byron on sunday with the torino why dont you come over there with us?????
we cant.....go test sunday ...........................

1 - 20 of 39 Posts