Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulation John Langer been awhile but he won. Pontiac is still breathing

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's good to see this class still going.
Alive and well..........once we get back north you will see full fields and different winners. The rules are made for more combos and tight racing. This forum sorta shy's away from this class so you dont see much about it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congrats John!

Already working on my junk more to catch up!
new camshaft on order
more intake work getting done
changing converter
another set of carbs to try

hopefully we will be in the hunt come BG.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Shy's away? No it doesn't... why would it? Is there a forum that discusses it more?
I don't think that's what Senior meant exactly...not to put words in his mouth but I think he's meaning the majority of the NA guys hold their cards very close to their vest & stay clear of discussing things on the open forum. Last couple years especially things have gotten 'Very' quiet. I don't like it at all, but totally understand it too. Don't hate the player, hate the game...

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Alive and well..........once we get back north you will see full fields and different winners. The rules are made for more combos and tight racing. This forum sorta shy's away from this class so you dont see much about it.
Full fields, yes. Different winners, I don't plan on that happening. ;)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hahaaa this can be a good thread if we keep it goin.

In all seriousness, NA10.5 is the most badass natural aspirated class on the country. Different body styles, different makes, big blocks, small blocks, medium blocks, autos, sticks, it has everything. Real production cars, with real engines, hangin it out there. Its cool as hell to watch and even cooler to race in.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts