Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the one thread about them, has anyone else tested these turbos possible in twin turbo 400-440 cubic inch engines? for the power the claim with the given size would think there would be alot more about them especially when the 83 supposedly outflows all but the newest pro mod 88mm and gen 2 cea 88mm precision turbos.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I hope they are working on a 88mm and 94mm version. I run their Batmo 80/96 twins now on 402cuin and they make a ton of power. I am building a billet block/head 454cuin SBC that will run the larger turbos.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Wish there was a back to back vs a stock cast wheel vs either the batmo or new nlx. All I've ever heard is here say about Borg Warner doing a test.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I attempted to get ahold of Steve Morris and it was difficult I'm trying for 2500 HP so I'm thinking the 76s or 80s should be enough if they flow what is claimed and give me amazing spooling characteristics in a 2600 lb car.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I attempted to get ahold of Steve Morris and it was difficult I'm trying for 2500 HP so I'm thinking the 76s or 80s should be enough if they flow what is claimed and give me amazing spooling characteristics in a 2600 lb car.
Definitely. Call and ask for Alex. He'll take care of you. 231-747-7520

Jack

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm not doubting, would be nice to see a back to back. I'm sure if either of those places were called the turbos make power just fine. The question is how much different from say a cast 80 to a batmo 80 or cast 80 to nlx on the same motor/dyno/day?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts