Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
careful you drive over a set of cameras on the way in if you don't have cats it will be picked up right away. Other then that they just smog the car.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
careful you drive over a set of cameras on the way in if you don't have cats it will be picked up right away. Other then that they just smog the car.
are they thermal cameras?

·
Registered
166 Posts
What kind of car? If you have cats and no check engine light is on you should be fine at the DMV. All they do is plug into the OBD port.

Brian

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Need a couple cars, one is a 99 bmw, CEL for lots of nonsense that isnt essential and would rather not have the headache of working on. Other is 1980 pinto race car, not positive on what dmv wants here due to the age, it may even pass a smog check due to the turbo dunno??

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Pinto look pretty stock? If so look into QQ plates, they're historic plates in NJ. No inspection on historic in NJ.

The BMW ? You're pretty well fucked on that one. Get the lights cleared and take it through the state, that's free.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exploring my options, looked into qq didn't like some of the rules not that they're enforced that I know of, may go that route.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts