Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have seen this talked about, but not too much..I am going to be running a vortech x trim that will be over spun about 6-7000 rpm and i hear people talking about it making too much heat..I was looking at doing a dry kit right out of the blower to cool the air..The car will be EFI with a BS3 and have 160lb injectors too tune it with..Has anyone done much of this?

thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I run a Blow thru (Carb) with my Vortech YSI, also use Nitrous,being doing it for years with a B&M 144,162 and 250 also with a 871...Love it...Oldhead

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was wondering on the dry kit with the efi..I will have 160lb injectors and a BS3 to tune it..just a little gas to cool the air down when it gets over spun..

·
Registered
227 Posts
I run an F2 on a BBC. This is a carbed setup not EFI. I use to run 17psi and a 125 shot with 93 pump gas. Now I run E85, I have put 25psi and a 225 shot to it on the dyno many times with no problems. I could even use the fuel jets in the NOS system to correct any A/F problems. This is a wet fogger. I have never used the NOS on a run down the track, because I'm still trying to get the thing to hook with boost only. Rod

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.