Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Driver MJM Racing
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a nitrous setup where after the Tbrake release the nitrous is activated and the 7531 pulls the timing for the complete run. Normal setup with Nitrous solenoids relay and Tbrake interrupt.

Well I would like to add in a digiset timer to say delay the juice for a given time but don't want to pull the timing either during that period.

Any diagrams would greatly help. Thanks in advance.

·
Driver MJM Racing
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going to have to look. Not my wiring.

·
Driver MJM Racing
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve, Pink wire Step 1 Retard Wire

·
Driver MJM Racing
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haven't Bought the Digiset yet but I Do have a 8956 2 step. Maybe some way I can wire that in there to start Nitrous at a higher RPM. Can I get a scheme for this. I have a Trans brake interrupt relay and nitrous relay. So want to get the 2 step in there somewhere might help.
Thanks

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
Haven't Bought the Digiset yet but I Do have a 8956 2 step. Maybe some way I can wire that in there to start Nitrous at a higher RPM. Can I get a scheme for this. I have a Trans brake interrupt relay and nitrous relay. So want to get the 2 step in there somewhere might help.
Thanks
The msd forums are real good about making you a diagram' if you just tell them what you want.. Just sign up and go under the nitrous wiring/diagram section....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts