Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is saturdays schedule for all who attend. Wise Guys, Mod Super stock, Mod Super Street and True street.

We are starting earlier so please get there on time and be ready!

8 am...gates open
10 am till 3 pm...time runs
3:00 pm...chicago gearheads 1st round
3:15 pm...1st qualifying session...true street, mod ss, super street
4:00 pm...chicago wiseguys 1st qualifying session
4:30 pm...midwest gassers
4:45 pm...2nd qualifying session...true street,mod ss, super street
5:30 pm...chicago gearheads 2nd round
5:45 pm...national anthem
5:50 pm...chicago wiseguys 2nd qualifying session
6:15 pm...1st round true street, mod ss, super street
6:45 pm...midwest gassers
7:00 pm...chicago gearheads 3rd round
7:15 pm...2nd round.true street, mod ss, super street
7:30 pm...chicago wiseguys fast 4
7:45 pm...midwest gassers
8:15 pm...3rd round true street, mod ss, super street
8:30 pm...chicago gearheads 4th round
8:45 pm...midwest gassers
9:15 pm...finals chicago wiseguys, true street, mod ss, super street, chicago gearheads

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt keeps telling me he is changing his intake to be Super Stock legal but he never shows up. Damn been 3 years hearing Im gonna come race with you guys. So your right Dennis he would not know.

I really dont think he has a race car at all.

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Matt keeps telling me he is changing his intake to be Super Stock legal but he never shows up. Damn been 3 years hearing Im gonna come race with you guys. So your right Dennis he would not know.

I really dont think he has a race car at all.
Bob he does have one ive seen it..but he's scared...and ghey!

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
and the 1st and 2nd rd qualifiers are actually the semi and final rounds from the last race for the true street program. so come early cause it will be a all out race not just goin for a spot. they are basically racing for points and money for two races at one time.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Damn I want to come out and watch and show my support for Dennis and the T/S class, but the wifey has been having contractions, so I do not want to take that chance of coming up to Da Grove & get that call that is time!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I also wanted to remind everyone thet we are racing at Byron on OCT 4th and 5th just like last year saturday qualifying and sunday eliminations.

Bob can you get the exact times for us and post them?

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
I also wanted to remind everyone thet we are racing at Byron on OCT 4th and 5th just like last year saturday qualifying and sunday eliminations.

Bob can you get the exact times for us and post them?
Do we qualify on Sunday also?? in the past i thought there was one hit in the morning on sunday

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will get Byrons schedule as soon as possible for everyone. John you can see my car any time you want to stop after work at the house.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Damn I want to come out and watch and show my support for Dennis and the T/S class, but the wifey has been having contractions, so I do not want to take that chance of coming up to Da Grove & get that call that is time!
Sorry you won't be there. Hope all goes well for the wife and baby!!! Keep us informed.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Hi Bob, I see you got Dave's email too. I think it's a GREAT idea to start earlier. The track goes away too fast at night. We need to keep everyone safe!! :) See ya Saturday!!

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
I heard there is a second one hiding in there..... but that could be just a rumor...

Vanilla

·
The Purple Prostitute
2,529 Posts
is byron a points race for Mod Super stock?? im so confused... i thought we were told that we are not racing byron this year!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Who's John ? - I believe that it was TOM Neubauer asking the question.
Dam cupcake - you been away from racing that long ?

I will get Byrons schedule as soon as possible for everyone. John you can see my car any time you want to stop after work at the house.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, Dennis I was tired when i read the post. Tom I am waiting on rods and rockers. all other parts are there for assembly. Crank still needs balancing once we get the rod weights. This year, Maybe a few test runs in Oct or i will go south to make some hits on it. Might be going with an IHRA/NHRA prostock team to test this winter down south. If im real lucky they will take the car in the semi for me too.

Matt, I dont know who told you we are not racing at Byron, We are. Yes its a points race like every year in past.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Bob, I see you got Dave's email too. I think it's a GREAT idea to start earlier. The track goes away too fast at night. We need to keep everyone safe!! :) See ya Saturday!!
I agree Lynn, With this cooler weather we want to keep everyone safe as possible. Do you have Byrons schedule by any chance Lynn? Im sure getting a response back from Ron or BJ will take awhile.

See all of you Saturday!

1 - 20 of 216 Posts