Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the track to test the new setup on the car, and obviously brought the camera. Only took a few pics while there. I tried learnign from teh grandstand master JMast but failed on a lot of counts. Heres a few i clicked off though.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Dom,
Those two mustangs really brought the crowd to their feet with their bumper dragging wheelies! Thought the white one was going to end up on the barrier wall on one pass. Then when Orts put his on the bumper, I think he short shifted it, pedaled it to bring it down easy and still ran an 8.0, freakin amazing. A great day, dispite being a little cold. Oh and Kudos to Lynne on her job of running the event. I thought it went pretty well.

Popper
John Lynch

P.S. Your to hard on yourself. Some great shots as always.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hhhhhmmm, these shots look strangely familiar Dom :yawinkle:.

dont look in your card case cause someone may have "borrowed" your CF :):) lets see what ya got? i know you were up there most of the day clickin away at the good stuff.

Dom,
Those two mustangs really brought the crowd to their feet with their bumper dragging wheelies! Thought the white one was going to end up on the barrier wall on one pass. Then when Orts put his on the bumper, I think he short shifted it, pedaled it to bring it down easy and still ran an 8.0, freakin amazing. A great day, dispite being a little cold. Oh and Kudos to Lynne on her job of running the event. I thought it went pretty well.

Popper
John Lynch

P.S. Your to hard on yourself. Some great shots as always.

thank you

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Very nice.. some kick ass wheelstands there!

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
42 Posts
went to the track to test the new setup on the car, and obviously brought the camera. Only took a few pics while there. I tried learnign from teh grandstand master JMast but failed on a lot of counts. Heres a few i clicked off though.

thats the best shot of my ever. looks like you did a great job to me. can you email me that shot... Its looks crisp good shutter speed.

[email protected]

YELLOW STANG.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
nice shots what lens & where were you standing

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats the best shot of my ever. looks like you did a great job to me. can you email me that shot... Its looks crisp good shutter speed.

[email protected]

YELLOW STANG.

you can just save the image to have.

nice shots what lens & where were you standing

i shot the ones in the pits with a 17-85mm and the ones from the stands with a 70-200mm. not sure how familiar you are with GLD but i was in the second from top row of grand stands in the second group toward the north end of the track. Basically right in front of broadways collectibles store.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks TP. true street has one heads up, no cap, 1/8mi race at 131 this year. I cant wait to get out there and shoot that track again. As well as hope to see some Michigan cars make the show.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts