Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just use a couple of female spade connectors. Work great!
yup we all do but i seen this plug on a car so i was wondering were it could be bought ?
look at it good it hook to all 3 terminals and clips on in the front so it cant fall off

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Looks alot cleaner & professional than a couple of female connectors too!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
we use them all the time at work on the handy cap lifts go to your local handy cap company the BRAUN WHEELCHAIR LIFTS all have them on every micro switch I will see if I have any or can get you a part #send me a PM so I have a way to get in touch with you

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Rc car battery plug.........

FUCK! Treed!

·
Registered
32 Posts
we use them all the time at work on the handy cap lifts go to your local handy cap company the BRAUN WHEELCHAIR LIFTS all have them on every micro switch I will see if I have any or can get you a part #send me a PM so I have a way to get in touch with you
You are 100% correct about them being used on the micro switch on HD lifts, I fight with them on a daily bases. (There a bitch to disconnect) Only problem with getting your hands on them, Braun has been really funny about sending them to us in the past with out the micro switch and I am a certified Tech. on there lifts. Could be they just don't care for me. Lol

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
You are 100% correct about them being used on the micro switch on HD lifts, I fight with them on a daily bases. (There a bitch to disconnect) Only problem with getting your hands on them, Braun has been really funny about sending them to us in the past with out the micro switch and I am a certified Tech. on there lifts. Could be they just don't care for me. Lol
ya I tried this morning also with the same answer not interested in helping or selling that will sell a whole harness tho

·
asshole
4,146 Posts
why not just solder heat shrink then a weather pack?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts