Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are different brand jets interchangable? I noticed that Nitrous Express jets are 1/2 the cost of NOS jets. Whats the difference?

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
You can buy them right from I.S.. They are $4 each.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Some jets are interchangable. I know edelbrock and nos jets are the same. Nitrous express and Nitrous works jets are different. The flare is the same but the actual stem on the nitrous express jets are larger than nos. This is just the ones that I have dealt with. There are numerous places that are cheaper than jegs or summit on jets. Goodfella is a member on here and he has some cheap.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Are different brand jets interchangable? I noticed that Nitrous Express jets are 1/2 the cost of NOS jets. Whats the difference?

ive always heard on this issue "u get what u pay for". i think i would stick 2 the nos jets. jmo

·
Doing Work
2,093 Posts
Some jets are interchangable. I know edelbrock and nos jets are the same. Nitrous express and Nitrous works jets are different. The flare is the same but the actual stem on the nitrous express jets are larger than nos. This is just the ones that I have dealt with. There are numerous places that are cheaper than jegs or summit on jets. Goodfella is a member on here and he has some cheap.
Thanks for the reference 71Hellride hope you like the fittings!

I have stainless and brass. MANY sizes!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300733

·
Registered
240 Posts
YellowBU on here is the cheapest I have found for nitrous jets I buy most of mine from him. More you buy from him better deal he gives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts