Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned earlier, I am adding nitrous to my supercharged Z06. I sent the intake to Dave at Nitrous outlet and asked for some specific things. He wanted to use his log with short lines and I wanted to have something to look at and still retain the function. The log style is capable of much more than I would ever consider spraying, so I went the way you see here. I also got a dedicated fuel cell that I designed and had him build. I couldn't be happier with the result so far. It'll be going on my 434 LSX motor. Here's a few pics.

This is only the beginning. I dropped it off at Dallas Performance for a little more custom work and then yet one more thing after that. Stay tuned.................;)

Getting ready to go in.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the nozzle that close to the injector seems like a bad idea imo

I appreciate the input. I'm curious as to what might make it a bad idea. The intake ports are cathedral shaped and the nozzle discharge is almost on a parallel plane to the injector discharge so I wouldn't expect much interference. This was completely set up by Dave at Nitrous Outlet and I'm not sure of his reputation in the carbureted world, but he's got a large following in the EFI world. I've seen some really impressive stuff leave his shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts