Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monte Smith is coming to Covington, Tennessee on Saturday, January 29th.........

Cost of the class is $250 at least two weeks in advance, or $350 thereafter........The class and will be held at Southwest Electric from 8 to 4 with an hour for lunch, which is included.......:D

100% money back guarantee.........If you don't learn anything or don't think it's worth the money, I want to shake your hand and you'll get your money back......:cool:

For more info about the class, click on this link; Nitrous Class...........

I've got 10 confirmed so far, so if you're interested, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME ASAP.......I need 5 more guys by tomorrow.........;)

I can take Paypal, credit card or you can send a check......

Wayne Smothers
918-274-HEMI
[email protected]

THANKS, YellowBullet.........:wink:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for those interested........I need 5 more guys by the end of the day to make this class a go for Jan. 29th.........

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
BUMP FOR GOOD CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
see you there curt

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
sticky would be nice lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
any chance on a little more notice next time? only 2 days from the announcement til the price went up to $350
Yeah, this was a last minute deal.......If you, or anyone, wants in, it'll be $250/person........Just give me a ring or shoot me a pm or email.......:D

Wayne

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This class is a GO........We've got 15 guys lined up............The address of Southwest Electric is 1800 Highway 51 S, Covington, TN, 38019......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts