Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of a bottle mounted in the passenger seat? I am debating moving my bottle to either the pass seat or the floor board infront of the seat since I have to go to a single bottle this year. The seat would make it easier to get to I think.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, any regrets to having it in the front seat?

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Seat cover goes on too, this was just mockup stage

·
Registered
6,266 Posts

·
1,344 Posts
Thanks, any regrets to having it in the front seat?
None...other than that leery feeling that you have 950psi of contained nitrous sitting right there beside you. That feeling leaves when you let go of the transbrake. :p

Bottom pic shows the -8 braided blow down tube. Goes to a -8 union out the floor pan.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a suggestion but you might post over in the "Nitrous" section of the board...you would probably get more responses.

figured more people would see and since it wasnt really a nitrous tech question just asked here

·
Registered
595 Posts
None...other than that leery feeling that you have 950psi of contained nitrous sitting right there beside you. That feeling leaves when you let go of the transbrake. :p

Bottom pic shows the -8 braided blow down tube. Goes to a -8 union out the floor pan.
Your pretty f if it let's go anywhere in the car, just there it maybe less painful ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts