Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this little 18 Y/O punk on my street that likes to phuck with my dog and my sleep with his R/C car. We also have little kids on our street and this little SB likes to crank this car past them. This car is one of the Nitro fueled cars and has a top speed in the 40+ mph range easily. This thing is fast. I am afraid someone is going to get hurt. How can you jam the signal? He is a cocky little phuck. I would like to go out and see what a 9 iron would do to it or a pellet gun..... JK oh course. I just don't want anyone to get hurt. If he had respect it would be different.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Buy another controller.... The freq. chips are cheap. Just keep swapping them until it works.... Unless he has a 2.4Ghz radio....

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
I liked the 9 iron idea personally. I work with some kinda smart people (or atleast they talk like it) I will inquire.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Buy another controller.... The freq. chips are cheap. Just keep swapping them until it works.... Unless he has a 2.4Ghz radio....
x2

go kinda buddy buddy with him. See what he has , etc...
buy a controller.
sit back in your garage and have fun.
Kid will be like WTF is going on.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Ask him if you can play with his R/C car because you want to get one. If he has a factory Transmitter (radio), then all you need to do is find what color "crystal" (frequency), he has and get a transmitterwith the same color.

honestly if you can find a way to mess up his throttle return spring, that would work just as good.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,604 Posts
12ga pump will jam anything you want.. If you use a 3" magnum or larger at night there not only be the big BANG but one hell of a Light Show.. LoL

Shannon

·
Registered
434 Posts
probably won't matter because many cars come with 2.4GHz spread, and can't be jammed. At least easily, wait till he does it and call the cops.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
when he is out playing with it go for drive and "accidently" run it over.

·
Registered
687 Posts
If it is a newer radio a 2.4Ghz jammer will work just fine. You can pick one up off eBay. Keep in mind though you would have to be within about 30-50 feet of him. Put it in your pocket and walk out near him. Then when he is on a good pass, flip it on. If it is a little older, check out the car or have him hand you the transmitter and get a quick look at the frequency crystal on the back. Read the numbers or just remember the color and look for a jammer in that range.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
18 year old hanging around your family and a RC car is your concern? Be happy he ain't selling crack!
Around here it is Heroin...... And their is plenty of it in the "normal" neighborhoods. Heck you never know, he might be selling dope to pay for his toys... Ever think of that? :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts